31. A chat 👥

Yn's POV

Today was the meeting with PD nim to discuss about the Collab group of us 01 linerz of HYBE. And me , Beomgyu and Heesung were currently in PD nim's office ready to start the meeting.

PD: so let's start the meeting first of all Name for the group , for the name we decided to go with Krush . And another things is tht you guys will have more creative freedom in this group than usual like the songs and album concepts etc. Will be mainly suggested or composed by u guys.

All 3: ok PD nim.

PD: I will have the socials for the group set up soon while u guys with the help of the camera crew and creative direction shoot an announcement and Introduction video for Krush . Got it ?

All 3: yes PD nim.

PD: btw Isla I know u are constantly working on new demos whenever you get time so sent me a few of them which u think may work for this group. Maybe we can get a debute track out of the demos tht u have.

Yn: ne PD nim. I'll bring the demo songs to u by evening sir.

PD: ok if it's all then you r all dismissed.

_______________________________

After the meeting I went to my studio to try and finish some more demos I had completed somewhat. And I was in my studio for another 3 hours working on the demos until there was a knock at my studio door. And assuming it was Gyu I shouted.

Yn: You know the password Gyu just come in.

Jgwn: Uhh noona it's me Jungwon and Niki. Can we come in ?

Yn: oh sry I thought it was Beomgyu. I'll open the door right now.

With tht I stood up and went to open the door and sat back on my studio chair while the other two sat on the couch .

Jgwn: so what are u working on noona ?

Yn: on this I'm just working on few demos to present to PD nim as suggestions for Krush's debut  track.

Jgwn: oh ya we heard about Heesung hyung , Beomgyu Hyung  and you forming into a new Collab group.

Yn: yup. So wht brings u here ?

Jgwn: um nothing special we were passing by so we thought we will say hello . Ans maybe have a chat if u were free.

Yn: in tht case sure I'm free I need to take a break anyway.

Jgwn: true. Btw hows everything with the schedules going ?

Yn: hmm just the normal schedule since I don't have any comeback planned until the Collab group is announced.

Jgwn: oh ya. Same for us too....

Yn: hmm... Then how's everyone else ?

Jgwn: all are doing well noona. Also u know u can come visit anytime right ?

Yn: ofc ik and I'll come visit one day.

Jgwn: hope you will keep ur word on tht.

Yn: I'll , btw y r u so silent Ni Ki?

Nk: ahh nothing noona . Just didn't want to interrupt you both .

Yn: ohh our perfect sweet boy. Well mannered. But btwn us there is no need for worrying about offending us or  smthg like tht kk ?

Nk: yes noona.

Yn: btw whts next on you shedule ?

Nk: vocal lessons.

Yn: ahh good luck.

Nk: thnq noona . And what about you whts next on your schedule ?

Yn: ohh nothing much just meeting with Jong Sik oppa to discuss my up coming interviews and show appearances .

Both: ahh ok then we will leave u be btw don't for to eat lunch it's just in 15 minutes.

Yn: don't worry I won't forget.

With tht o got back to my music and 15 minutes passed like 15 seconds and then I went to have lunch as Beomgyu had told me he won't be there for lunch today since they will be eating outside as part of some content shooting.