36. Birthday 🎂

Few months later.

Yn's POV.

Today morning I was woken up by a early morning call from Beomgyu. I was gonna curse him out when

OTP

Bg: Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday my dear darling happy birthday to you.

Yn: oh my it's already my birthday. What with me always forgetting my own birthday. Anyway thnq babe. And a very good morning.

Bg: Hmm good morning. Also I know its like 5 in the morning but wanna come over the guys are all up anyways.

Yn: huh but why u guys sleep late enough already why wake up this early.

Bg: well I woke up to wish u but when I moved away to somewhere else so I could have talked to u without disturbing others but kai had woken up to drink water and when he saw me sneaking around he thought I was gonna do something mischief or gonna prank the rest so he woke the other 3 up Nd now none of us can go back to sleep.

Yn: in tht case sure I'll come over in 5 just wanna brush and face my face and also change out of this PJs. So bye.

Bg: bye~

-------

Once the call ended I went to brush and finish rest of morning routine. Then I combed my hair and went to rummage through my closet find something to wear . And in the end I decided to go with Jeans , Top and a zip up hoodie since it was quite cold rn but we can be sure about the weather later. Ans once I finished getting dressed I put my hair into a high ponytail

And once I was done I went to the TXT dorm and knocked on the door . And Beomgyu soon came and opened the doors.

Bg: oh your here. Come in also once again happy birthday .

Yn: thnq.

I said walking in.

Bg: hey u go upstairs the others are there I'll come in a minute with something for you to drink.

Yn: ok come soon kk.

Bg: ya I'll don't worry.

With tht I walk upstairs but the hall was empty but soon as I walked in to the hall properly something burst above me and I was covered in confetti. And then I saw not just TXT boys but Enhypen , BTS and eomma ? And pd nim ?

Everyone wished me I thanked them all and went to hug oppa and eomma once I saw them a little bit away from the rest.

Nj: once again happy birthday Jiji.

Yn: thnk u oppa

Eom: Happy Birthday sweetheart.

Yn: thnk you eomma.

Eom: btw I should say you found a really nice guy indeed .

Yn: huh wht are you talking about.

Eom: tht Beomgyu boy. Ik your dating him an it's ok . And I said about him being a rlly nice guy was cause. While he planned this party he collected my number from Joon and called me and Informed me about the party and he even came to Ilsan to meet me and invited me and told me how much it would mean to you if I came. I was gonna come either with him just calling me but his efforts certainly impressed me.

Yn: he he did tht. Oh my. And wht he said is indeed true it meant alot to me to see you here today. I used to think u will hate me ans tht i wont ever have a family except Joon oppa. Since it's not common for someone to welcome child born from their child cheating on them.

Eom: I told this b4 and I'm saying this again. Jinah, I don't blame u for my husband's wrong doing and I certainly don't hate ur mom. Though u may not be my blood and I may have met u only few months back but I can assure you tht I love and care for you just as much as I do for Namjoon.

Nj: See Jiji I told u . I always te- Shit PD nim ?

PD: ahh yes sorry for interrupting wht ever was going on here ...

Nj: um not to be rude but did u happened to hear everything pd nim ?

PD: ya but I'm still confused on some parts. And I hope you can explain to me since it is an important detail about one of my artists and more everything I consider you guys like my own.

Nj: I guess we owe you an explanation

Yn: since we are doing this I wanna tell atleast Heesung too . And I don't mid sharing this with others either. As Enhypen is also like my brothers especially Niki , Jungwon and Heesung. And TXT boys already knows and I know like you said the rest of BTS won't judge me.

Nj: u sure ?

Yn: yes