5. Surprise 🥳

As if some invisible entity was helping her Yn had no run ins with BTS for few months since she came to Korea but during this time period she and txt had become really good friends. And they had hanged out in company quite a lot of times when they had common break times. And today it was yn' 19th b'day and the 5 boys were planning a surprise for their dear friend. And the fellow 01 liner beomgyu took up the role of distracting the b'day girl whenever they come near each other or anything related to the surprise.....

But Yn who was oblivious to all the things happening unknown to and around her went on with her day as usual. So she reached the company by 8  am as since a month she had a different schedule from Minchae. She had rap and vocal practice till noon. And as soon as it was lunch hour for the idols and  8 other trainees including yn and other 7 boys ( u know who right?).... And TXT as usual sat with yn. This was their routine now since yn got the same lunch time as them and other idols. And that began chatting about their day and training for yn and practice and come back related things for TXT.

After lunch the boys and yn went back to their schedule and also the boys had already asked Bang PD Nims permission to decorate and have a small party on the roof top since TXT couldn't risk either being seen at the female trainee dorm nor could they risk yn being seen entering or exiting their dorm... And Bang PD just like most people at BigHit was aware abt the good friendship between the 5 new idols and his new female trainee. So he  happily complied. And also decided to cut short yn's schedule by an hour so tht these 6 could celebrate.

And once the schedules were over beomgyu went to meet Yn and somehow with a lil pleading and quite few lies managed to get her into a beautiful dress. And brought yn to the roof top with the excuse of showing something there.

As soon as yn entered through the door tht leads to the roof top they all screamed surprise. And wished her a happy birthday.

And bcoz this yn got so emotional that she started crying but the boys mistook it for sad years and got worried..

Hyu: hey hey ... No don't cry noona ... Didn't you like the surprise... Then we are sorry..

Yn: no no no thts not it. I'm such so damn happy. No one ever done such a thing for me ... So I got emotional. Thank u so much for doing this.. How did you guys even remember this during your busy schedules and stuff. Even I  had forgotten about my birthday..

Yj: 😊 You are our best friend right so how can we forget your b'day...

Bmg: now come cut the cake.

And like that the 6 of them celebrated yn's b'day happily... And now it was time for gifts..

Thn: now gift time. So let go from oldest to youngest ...

Yj: so here I got you those shoes that you have been eyeing for weeks always avoid buying saying you didn't have enough  pocket money.

Yn: Omo thank you so much..

SB: now my turn here ...

Yn: wait this is -

SB: yes it is the last book of the ××× book series. You once told me you loved those books but couldn't get your hands on the last two books of these series so I got them for you.

Yn: Omo thank you so much...

Bmg: my turn. Here.

It was a wrapped one unlike other two and once she unwrapped and opened the box she saw a quiet big teddy bear almost the size of a two year old child. And some art supplies..

Yn: Omo you this is just so cute and also the art supplies thnx alot for all these.

Hyu: don't forget us noona we both still haven't given you ur gift. So...

Thn: this is from both of us. We know you phone screen cracked last week and tht you were having trouble with tht phone so ....

Yn: you got me a new phone and earbuds thts ... I don't tht so awesome thank u so much to all of u guys ... I don't know how I'll ever repay you...

Yjn: your friendship is more than enough.

They stayed there for another 5 mins then they were coming back when they met pd nim on the way to ground floor.

PD: ohh all your parties and stuff over. Also Happy birthday Yn.

Yn: thank you so much PD nim.. but how did you know its my bday.

PD: oh these 5 had came in to my office yesterday to ask permission to arrange a small celebration for you on the roof top.

Yn: ohh.. ok once again thank you PD nim. Also to u 5 .

All: you welcome.