23. At home Movie date 🎞️

Yn's POV

Time seems to be passing quickly for me. It's already been 6/7 months since I'm dating my dear boyfriend Beomgyu . Ans we are still happy as ever together. And no one knows besides us two. We thought to keep it between us. And only tell rest of TXT or my brother if they by someway found out themselves. Which didn't happen till now.

Well today I had a free day and so did TXT so gyu came over to spend time with me. We talked for sometime about everything thts going on with our career and about our daily life even though there wasn't much to specially tell since we usually see each other most days at HYBE. Later I went to make some snack for us when gyu suggested to watch a movie. And we decided to go with a completely random movie. So tht we may find some new fav movies. After I was done making some popcorn and fried chicken lollipops we chose a movie and started watching.

We were watching the movie cuddled together and almost an hour into the movie a quite steamy scene came up.

BMG: um ok this is awkward...

Yn: ya watching with u it's quite awkward...

BMG: what do mean by tht... Don't u find it awkward while watching alone ....

Yn: well actually no , it's not like they are straight up f*ing , I'm grew up in a area or environment where people are quite open about physical affection and seeing someone kissing on the street won't be a rare sight , and me and my mom were quite open with each , we used to discuss boys and kissing and even s*x once I was a proper age , But what I meant when I said it's awkward while watching with u is , ur my boyfriend , and we are not tht physically affectionate either like we barely kissed like 2 times till now , so it's naturally awkward....

BMG: well maybe it's cause I don't wanna make u uncomfortable with such things...

Yn: hello , didn't hear what u said earlier , there is not way ur gonna make me uncomfortable with kissing and stuff. If ur shy and uncomfortable just say so...

BMG: I'm not shy yn , don't think I'm a shy and cute guy just because I act sweet around u ,

Yn: oh really so u won't mind if I do this ....

I said running my palm up his legs through his chest up to his lips and began rubbing his lips with my thumb.

BMG: it's better not do tht yn....

Yn: oh why am I making u "uncomfortable" 😏

BMG: ofc not , but I can't assure u will be much comfortable if u keep this up.

Yn: oh really ...

I said continuing running my  up chest and down his biceps.

Third person POV

Beomgyu suddenly caught her hands and pulled her extremely close to himself and used one hand to keep her chin up and crashed his lips on to hers... And he slowly pushed her down on the couch without breaking the kiss. And he introduced his tongue in taking advantage of her dazed state. And slowly exploring each corner of her wet cavern. Once out of her daze yn began kissing back... They continued kissing for a while until they both ran out of breath. They both broke away panting.

Yn: tht was

BMG: amazing...