28. Truth pt.3 💔🫂

Previously

??: You !!  What's this bitch doing here ?

________________________________

Yn: ahh greetings Mr. Kim it's a gr8 day ain't it ?

Mr. K: Who gave you the right to come here ?

Rm: I brought her here.

Mr. K: Joon why did u bring her here it's better to stay away from her she isn't a good person to be around. And you worthless disobedient child I had told you a thousand times to stay away from my son.

Mom: what is going on here ?

Mr.k: nothing jagi. And Joon kick her out right now. She is trying to get close to you for your fame , she is a sl*t just like her mom.

Yn: ENOUGH !!! I DON'T MIND YOU SAYING WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT ME AFTER ALL YOU R MY APPA EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT DESERVE THT TITLE. BUT SAY ONE WRONG THING ABOUT MY MOM AND I WONT STAY QUITE.

Mom: what is going on somebody explain.

Rm: I'll do it . And appa don't try to lie to me cause I know everything , I heard the truth from your own mouth tht day just u didn't know I was listening to you. Also eomma now I'll tell Jiji's really story and pls hear the complete story b4 coming to conclusion.

Mom: ok ?

Rm: So basically Jiji is not just LIKE my sister. She IS my sister. Well half sister. She is Appa's daughter. Appa had a affair behind your back but don't judge Jiji's mom since she didn't know appa was married to you while dating her . Neither did she knew about me . But one day when Jiji's mom found out she was pregnant she told appa about it but appa just asked her to abort the child and finally told her about us and tht he couldn't risk us finding out . But instead of aborting the child Jiji's mom ended everything with appa and once Jiji was born she went to US . Jiji didn't know I was her brother until I found out about appa and told her. Appa nd Jiji's mom had instructed her strictly to stay away from me. And she did . Until the day of her mom's death tht was the day I found out about appa too. And no I'm not making everything up as when Jiji went to meet her father I didn't knew it was appa either but I was just curious so I secretly followed her and heard the conversation btwn her and appa.

Mom: um well thts just alot of information to process. But don't worry I believe you Joon cause I know you won't blindly believe everything you would try to find out the truth especially when things get personal.

Yn:  Um Mrs. Kim I understand if you won't like me coming here again. And I'm sorry about everything tht just happened.

Mom: oh no don't apologise. U did nothing wrong. Also drop the Mrs. Kim and call me eomma like Joon cause in the end you r his sister and even if I blame your mom which I don't I can never blame you. And your always welcome to come meet me and come here with Joon for anything. Your family and this is your house as it is Joon.

Mr. K: Well wht about my permission ? I don't want her here. 

Mom: if this was b4 I knew everything I would have valued your opinion but not anymore and it's about time u man up and be responsible for what is yours. She isn't the one to blame for being born . It your fault for having affair even after marriage and I don't how I'm taking the fact tht yoh cheated on me for years after our marriage , so positively but thts in the past and tht can't be changed. but I don't care what you think Hyejin will be a part of this family from this day on .

Mr. K: what ever it's not like my words have any value in this situation.