24. Busy Schedules 📋

It was again time for new music for me and I was excited. Two if the songs I had suggested got selected for this album since they said it matched the theme we were going for this time really well. And the theme was girl crush.  The album was titled Mysterious . And the title track was named Mystery and the pre release single which was gonna be released in 3 weeks is titled Hide n Seek .

The recording for all songs and MV shooting for Hide n Seek were already over and I was gonna started shooting for mystery tmrw onwards. The album will come out 1 month after the release of Hide n Seek .

_______________________________

I was currently at the shooting site for Mystery. And was following what the director told me. The shooting went quite smoothly but we wrapped up a lil later than expected but once I was done the driver immediately took me back to my dorm and I was so tired tht I ended up sleeping on the couch in the same dress I was wearing. Which was denim shorts and a white t-shirt. Which luckily wasn't tht uncomfortable to sleep in . I wanted to sleep in the next day but I couldn't do tht. I had dance practice and a photoshoot for concept photo release for the album. And then I had a meeting with the designing team for album cover confirmation. And much more so despite not wanting to I woke up and made myself a really strong coffee n then went to get fresh and get ready for the day ahead.

------------

Once I was at HYBE b4 going to practice I got another coffee from the cafe and downed it as quick as I can and then went to the dance practice room to start my shedule for the day.
The practice lasted for 4 hours . Where I was practicing and perfecting the choreography for Hide n Seek . Mystery is a slow song so I only have 1 choreography to learn this comeback which I'm glad since I could put in more effort in perfecting the one choreography I have instead of worrying about two choreographies at once like I usually had to do.  After I was done with the 4 hours of dancing , I had a 20 mins break and then outfits fitting. For the comeback stages. So I went for that . And the fitting took around half an hour after which I went towards txt's practice room since we have another 10 mins b4 the lunch break.

----------

Txt's practice was finally over and also it was lunch time so we went to the cafe and ordered our food and each one us were really hungry and therefore we downed the food quicker than b4 . And after which we went our separate ways. TXT had gone back to their dance practice while I went to get ready for the photoshoot..

👆These are my outfits for the concept photos

The photoshoot took another 45 mins to an hour after which I changed and went back to another 3 hours of dance practice after which I had another 1 hour of Japanese language classes which is important for almost all idols. I have gotten quite good with the language but I do require classes once in every 2 weeks or a month. . After I was done with the class I was free to go back home. And thts wht i did. Once I reached home I went to change and the ate an apple which was left in the fridge and then went to sleep.