22. A normal day 🏙️

yn's POV.

I was at HYBE practicing my choreographies. And had stopped to take a 5 minute break when I heard my phone going off and when I went to pick it up I saw tht it was a face time from Joon Oppa.

OTP

Yn: hi oppa ...

Nj: hey yn were u in the middle of dance practice.

Yn: kinda but I was just taking a break rn . So ur nit interrupting anything.

Nj: good. Btw  I'm coming back in 2 days.

Yn: thts awesome. I can't wait to see u face to face again. But anyway. I have to be back to practice in a minute so I gotta say bye. 

Nj: sure . Don't tire urself out. Take care of urself.

Yn: I will don't worry.

_______________________________

And like tht I went back to practice which was over after another 2 hours. And then I had another 5 mins break. And now I'm of to rap coaching session with my trainer and after tht I have my lunch break . I'm excited as I can meet gyu and other guys. Even though I'm like really worried about what will happen if people finds out . I'm just as much or even more happy tht I said yes. I never realised how much I loved him b4 he confessed to me.

_______________________________

It was currently lunch time and as usual the TXT members were outside my training area waiting for me. And like seriously I wonder how they get enough time to be everywhere on time. Even for the less important things.

Yn: hey guys.

Sb: Sup girlie.

Yn: I'm like really hungry so how about we talk while we walk.

Yj: sure come on.

---------

We soon reached the café. And each of us ordered wht we want. And sat down  on our usual table. I had ordered a hamburger from the international menu section. Since I was craving some US food. Ans when I looked into the boys plates I saw all of them had ordered one or other kind of Korean dishes . We all ate our foods and had some small talk along with the eating. After I was done with my lunch I went to my studio and started on a sample beats I've been working on since yesterday. Which took another half an hour to get over. After that I was about to head out when there was a knock on my studio door but b4 I could get up and open it Beomgyu opened the door and came in . Locking the door again behind him. I had told the code for the keypad lock to him , yeonjun and Namjoon oppa.

Yn: ohh it's you .

Gyu: ya were u expecting someone else.

Yn: no .

Gyu: ok ...

Yn: um so whats with the sudden visit. ?

Gyu: I missed my girlfriend so came to see you. And spent some time with u. And luckily enough ur in ur studio.

Yn: well your right on time. As if u were even 5 minutes late I would have not been here since I was about to head out when u just came in .

Gyu: guess I'm lucky then . Now come on.

Saying that he picked me up from the chair I was sitting in near to my set up. And carried me towards the couch in my studio and once he sat down he placed me on his lap  and gave me a small kiss in the forehead . Then we stayed like that for another 10 minutes just talking about random things . And then he had to leave for dance practice and I was done with schedule for the day . But I do have to meet my manager Jong Sik oppa . Ya me and him are quite close and he himself is quite young so we get along well. We discussed my schedule for tmrw and other things which included some advertisement deals and photoshoots for certain magazines. After the talk I went back to my dorm and after getting fresh I made some dinner and ate it . Then I went to bed