39. World Tour (LA) 🌎✨

Yn's POV

Today was the first day of my world tour and I'm currently in Los Angeles California. We reached here last night and today the concert is to start at 6 pm . Ans currently it's 9 am I am free till 11 am then I have dance practice. And then lunch and then sound check and final practice at the venue b4 the actual concert. 

So since I had around 2 hours free I went to video call gyu . After locking the door and widows obviously.

OTP

Gyu: Baby... I miss you ....

Yn: it's been only 2 days gyu.

Gyu: two days too long.

Yn: ok ok. And actually I missed u too.

Gyu: when is the concert strating ?

Yn: 6

Gyu: oh ok ans when do u have to be at the venue

Yn: once the lunch is over so around 4pm

Gyu: ahh all the best

Yn: thnq you and love you. .

Gyu: luv you too.

Yn: ☺️ tell the boys I said hi...

Gyu: will do. Bye~~

Yn: bye ~~

--------------------

Once the 2 hrs were over I went to the practice room arranged by the hotel. I went through all the choreographies in the set list . And then took a break for 15 minutes b4 going through all the songs which didn't exactly have a choreography. And once I was done it was 2 : 30 pm so I quickly changed out of my sweaty as hell clothes and went to have the lunch arranged for me and my crew. And once I finished eating it was around  3:05 so we all left for the venue. Which was almost an hour away.

-------------

We were at the venue and it was time for the sound check . Around 300 tickets were available for those who wanted to see the sound check. And as the sound check started we started trying and confirming the volume bass and other technical factors for the different songs. After tht I said bye ti the lilacs who had came to watch the sound check too. And went back stage to change my clothes to have a in dress rehearsal for few songs.

-----------

All the rehearsal and stuff were finally over and I was rn in the backstage getting my make up done by these beautiful make up eonnies.

MUA: you look so pretty. Tht boy is missing out take a pic and send him.

Yn: aww thnq so much but it's your talent in make up tht made me look this pretty. Also who are you talking bout. Who is missing out ?

MUA: tht boyfriend of yours.

Yn:WHAT. I don't have any boyfriend.

MUA: don't need to lie also your secret is safe with me. I have been with Bighit for a long time. And I have seen all you kids since your trainee days. And I also does make up for TXT sometimes and I have caught Beomgyu texting you on many occasions and gyu sometimes have the habit of speaking aloud wht he is typing when he thinks he is alone but I was there  when I went to do his make up for some event. 

Yn: guess I gotta have a cht with gyu then. Also sure I'll send this to him.

I said taking a picture. And once she was done with the final touches the hair stylist came and styled my hair and thus I was finally ready for getting on stage.