15. Truth pt 1 (²/²) 😯😳

RMs POV.

I don't know why even though I knew invading someone's privacy is wrong and her dad is obviously a private matter for her. But still there was this voice in the head and heart asking me to follow her , to find out who her father is . So even after knowing it's wrong I followed Isla secretly. To the parking space. But wht I saw next shocked me . There stood my father and Isla was running to him trying to hug him. But he pushed her away. I wanted to help her up but I would expose myself if I did and I can't afford tht now tht it became more personal. I hid and watched and heard anything tht was happening between my father and my sister I never knew I had.  Once they separated. I have never been more angry at my dad than I am after hearing all tht happened between them.

Also I don't know what to do... Like I just now got to know I have a sister who happens to be the same girl I consoled few minutes back after her mom's death . And now I'm confused about if I should tell Isla about how I'm her brother / should I wait a while to tell her.

And I really needed some good advice and the best and safest option might be Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung. So I went to their room. And luckily both of them were there in the room ...

Rm: hey hyungs are u both free ?

Jin: Yaa we are just relaxing here what's the matter joon.

Rm: good cause I really need u advice or help or whatever I get right now.

Sg : what's the matter joon we try to help u out.

Rm: I sort found out that I have a sister I never really knew about. But it just so happens tht we don't share the same mother , just the same father . And also she is younger than me. So it means my dad cheated on mom even after getting married...

Jin: oh my that's alot to process but who is she and how did u figure out she is your sister.

RM: it's Kim Yn, yes the same yn / ISLA who is a soloist under Bighit. And how I found out is kind of a sad tale but her mom passed away today. And she had a entire break down and I saw this while going too my studio so I tried to calm her down. And once she was calm she told me her life conditions and what all she had to go through. And then she got a text from her father asking to meet at the parking lot and I don't know why but maybe out of curiosity I followed her and saw her running up to a man who happens to be her dad and also my dad and I was so mad at him for all the things he said to her... Like how can he abandon his own daughter like tht. The only family she know she have was her parents and now one died and the other abandoned her. Now I'm confused wht to do should I tell her / should I wait a while.

Jin: I think you should be a constant support for her and only reveal all this after her mind and body have coped with the lose. But don't hide it for su long. She may feel betrayed if u take too long.

Sg: I actually have the exact same opinion as hyung.

Rm: oh ok then I'm gonna do tht. Thnx for listening.