47. Final Comeback Prep 🎼📃

Yn's POV

This year is going to be the last of my career as Isla since I'm not renewing my contract. And I was in my studio preparing for the final album of my career . Most of the tracks were ready and I was working on my title track Supernova for the album of the same name. It's been few days since I've started basically living in my studio . And each day if it wasn't for Heesung whom my dear boyfriend had assigned to make sure I don't forget to take care of myself the time when he couldn't be at the company due to him not being an idol under HYBE anymore except for the occasional activities for KRUSH

And just like the other days at the exact time for the lunch hour Heesung was at my studio door ringing the bell , so I saved my current progress and went to open the door and there stood Heesung along with rest of Enhypen who quickly dragged me towards the café giving me just enough time for locking my studio door. And after reaching the cafe we each got our favorites from the days lunch menu and sat dow on our usual table slowly enjoying our food.

Once the lunch was over I was back in my studio again working on the song. Until I had dance practice so I went for it. The practice lasted for around 5 hours until I had shoot for a merch line release. And later I had another 3 hours of dance which tired me out since the elevator to the modelling and photography side of the floor in the building was out of service and I had to either walked over to the other side or climb three levels worth of stairs and I had rode the elevator while coming down but going back up I wasn't so lucky as the elevator was crowded and I had to use the stairs and climbing 3 levels of stairs and then going straight to dance practice definitely wasn't the best feeling in the world but I just sucked it up and went back to practice.

After the practice I was about to head back to the studio so that I could get some extra work done when she was seen by her manager and moreover her friend Jongsik

Jsk: where are you going ?

Yn: my studio ?

Jsk: nah nah thts enough for today .

Yn: But-

Jsk: no but yn we all can see how hard your working and we all can see your kind of stressed out too and it's normal we understand but that doesn't mean we are gonna let you push yourself to your limit. Now pack up I'll take you home.

Yn: no need I have brought my car I can go back myself.

Jsk: hmm ok then but leave now itself. Cause I know you very well if I let you stay for even 5 minutes more than will turn into a hour or two so you better get going.

Yn: ok ok I'm going oppa. You are more strict than my actual oppa.

Jsk: that's cause I'm your manger too you dumbo

Yn: yahhhh don't call me dumbo

Jsk: ok ok I won't , don't get too angry you lioness.

Ans like that I left for my apartment which I now share with Beomgyu. I moved out from my dorm last year after Gyu's contract ended and we got ourselves a new apartment in the same gated locality this was a lil more bigger than the one I used to stay at. This is a 4 BHK apartment. And I'm enjoying living with Gyu.