35. D-Day ✨

Yn's POV

It was finally the day of Krush's debute and though I already debuted 2 yrs back this still feels like the first time I'm gonna perform on the stage. And looking at the other two I can see they are feeling the same we were right now in the Mnet studios for the debute showcase . We are performing our tow main tracks Scarlett  and  Hola .

Scarlett was written and composed by me while Hola was by Heesung. Beomgyu was the first one to finish his make up done so he came and sat on the sofa near where I was getting my make up done and not so discreetly looking at me . But who am I to say anything I would have done the same thing to him if our positions were interchanged. I mean have u seen him he is so frickin hot.

_____________________

After few minutes all of us finished getting our make up done and getting dressed and we were on in like 2 minutes. Now thankfully I'm a lil less nervous and ready to perform but this time this debut performance will be memorable. I would be able to feel it in me while performing hopefully. And after almost two minutes passed the stage manger came shouting tht we r to be on stage in 10 sec so we all quickly went to the stage.

Our Outfits 👆  (both Beomgyu and Heesung are wearing the same thing

Our Outfits 👆  (both Beomgyu and Heesung are wearing the same thing. Also imagine it's not sunoo)
------------

The performance was over all 3 of us were overjoyed . And we also saw in the middle of the performance tht BTS and TXT came to support us. And once we went back stage the two groups came and hugged us. But after tht BTS had to go back since they had dance practice and then an interview with some magazine. But TXT had a light shedule so once we three changed back we all went to a restaurant where the rest of TXT had already made a reservation apparantly. And once we reached there we saw tht Enhypen was already there. 

Jwn: hey Hyungs , Noona congratulations

Ans with tht the rest of Enhypen also congratulated us and then we all sat down in our both and soon a waiter came to take our order and  all of us ordered either Jajangmyeon or BBQ . And like that our lunch went smoothly and filled with fun. But later we all had to go back to the company for dance practices and other stuff since in the we are idols and our life's mainly revolved around performance , practice and fans . But hey it's our dreams and it's just a small price we gotta pay.