41. James Corden show 🎙️

Yn was currently in the studio of late late show for the recording . And it was currently 5 pm and around an hour was left b4 the recording was to start and yn was getting ready and getting her makeup done .

Her outfit 👆

Her outfit 👆

----------------------

Once she was already it was almost 6 pm and the shoot was about to begin. So she was brought near to the entry point to the set . And from there she could see James Corden already in his usual spot ready to start the show. And like tht the shooting started.

Jms: Hello all welcome back to Late Late with James Corden AKA me. And today we have a very interesting guest . She had her very first American concert 2 days back and now she is here to spend time with us and share her experiences in LA. So let's welcome Isla.

With tht she walked in said hello to the audience and James and then sat down.

James: ik most of you here would know Isla but just for the once who don't pls introduce yourself.

Isla: Hello all , my name is Isla and I'm a soloist k-pop star.

James: very well now your having your very first world tour am I right ?

Isla: ahh yes

Jms: how was the experience performing in front of a bigger crowd than what your used ?

Isla: it was indeed a surprise when I saw how many people came . But I had a lot of fun performing in front of lilacs.

Jms: now your English is like really nice but at the same time you don't seem to have an accent is Korean either when I watched few videos of you.

Isla: ahh thts cause I grew up speaking Korean. My mom was a Korean American and grew up in Korea. But I was born and bought up in US but she made sure I knew proper Korean so I speak both without any accent.

Jms: oh ok . It's great your mom made sure u knew both languages. Now let's go for a short break and when you come back Isla will be here with a performance of her latest tracks.

With tht she went to the different stage to perform Far away and Guide me which were from her latest album lost.

--------

Jms: and we are back that was a fantastic performance from Isla isn't it.

Isl: thnq.

Jms: now what all are your future plans any dream collabs.

Isla: rn my focus is on this tour and making sure it's a really enjoyable experience for my fans and everyone that comes.

Jms: that's great hope you will reach greater heights and thts all for today with Isla. Thanks for joining us.

With tht the shooting ended and Isla went back to change after saying thank you to the crew there . And got in the car arranged for her stay there and got back to her hotel . And showered got fresh and ordered dinner and once the dinner arrived she ate it and did her night routine bafter which she went to sleep