•CHAPTER 87•

'We meet again'

---

Bill and Fleur's cottage stood alone on the sand overlooking the sea, its walls embedded with shells and whitewashed, it was quite lonely but beautiful at the same time. The strong winds blew against the windows that protected them from the outside air, the home had become a safe-house for some.

The light coppered haired boy slumped Cedric's leg as they both sat against the and sand coloured arm chair, the green orbs of Sekani's eyes were hidden from his long eyelashes as he closed his eyes while Cedric traced his palm sending him into a sleepy state.

The tired babbles left the boys parted lips as he was slowly falling into his dream reality, his lower torso was cover with the white baby blankets he adored. The father and son stayed as close as physically possible while Amoras was standing a few metres away from them with Fleur and some of the weasleys.

Amora's chatted along side her sister and brother in law about the order and Harry being spotted around the wizarding world lover the last few months, the news broke out quite quickly as most wizards were looking for the trio.

"They been popping up every now and again," Fleur breathed out, "they must be getting closer." The elder sister sat on one of the wooden chairs that was pressed again the dark oak table facing into the seating area, Amora closing behind her, perched on-top of the wooden desktop.

Her naturally straight blonde hair was in a messy bun on top of her head along with a large dark grey jumper that dangled of her tiny body which probably did belong to Cedric, she'd lost count by now who's clothes are who's.

"They'll be fine," Amora reassured, slightly second guessing herself, "I'm sure of it." The blonde sisters shared a worried look before they looked away from each other.

"I just hope they're okay," Amora whispered softly as her finger tips played with the ends of the large jumper that was wrapped around her, "they're barely been seen for months and trying to find Horcruxes that could be absolutely anything! Not to mention they only seventeen, a few years young that is Fleur."

Amora head was resting in palms of her hands as she stammered over her words, "I don't want my child to grow up in a world like this," she stuttered, "I want his life to be full and happy but we can't do it, not here! They's so much fear building up inside of me and Cedric, and knowing he could get hurt is eating me up inside." Amora's eyes glossed over with tears.

Fleur snacked her arms around her younger sisters petite body, hugging her tightly as she silently sobbed into her shoulder, "no one will get near him ok, youse are safe here we can't risk youse going back home okay, you listening to me." Fleur reassured, "we're safe okay."

Amora's head nodded as she whipped below her eyes, making sure she left no evidence that she'd been crying. But she knew he'd find out about it sooner or later. Amora's pastel green eyes looked over at Cedric while he was watching Sekani drift in and out of slumber as he played with his soft curls that Cedric's genes kindly gifted him, making her giggle in his sleep a little. Amora smiled at how great of a dad Cedric truly was, not only as she watched Sekani grow day by day she's watched Cedric grow as a person and a young father. Amoras dimples showed slightly as she grinned at them both from a far.

Her petite figure walked its way around the back of the sofa and onto the right side of the little sofa chair, she sat down slowly with her legs curled up against her chest as she rested her head on his buff shoulders. Her cheek still slightly wet from the tears she shed in the other room creased against his dark blue hoodie that fit his body perfectly.

Her tiny hands rested on his knee as he moved slightly to become closer to her while he picked up her hand from his knee cap to lace his fingers through his beloved hand. Her nose rubbed against the skin of his neck along with a few soft kisses being placed along the side of his neck. Cedric hummed at the suddent affection he'd just recieved.

Amora murmured into Cedric neck as she stroked the skin with her nose, Cedric smiled as he turned around to her. "What'd you say?" He whispered.

"I love you," Amora blushed as she let her head rest on the top of his chest. A light laugh that left Cedric lips made Amora's heart flutter, his soft lips brushed against her forehead as he whispered against her skin, "I love you more."

---

The sudden swooping noise gushed through the atmosphere of the costal cottage, shaking everyone one in the residence a little bit only bothering some. Cedric was sat on the floor with a few toys around him as he played with his energetic son.

The tiny shrieks coming from his mouth as he laughed made Amora smile at the sight before they were interrupted. The giant window that was build in front of them displaced four human figure but one was crouched down holding what looks like a small delicate figure in its arms.

The realisation hadn't quite set in yet until the gut wrenching cry's travelled through the air and getting they're way to her ears, Harry.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the figures that stood on the beach, her heart sunk to her chest before she dashed towards the closest door to the outside view. Cedric grey eyes followed her every move as she ran towards the door, making his quickly scoop up Sekani in his arms with he didn't like, he was giving Cedric a moody pout.

"What's wro-" he asked before his words were cut off my the sigh of the familiar figures, he stood they're with his son in his arms looking out onto the sand to see them all walking towards the cottage.

"It can't be," Amora whispered before she quickly ran to Fleur and Bill, to alert them of the reappearance of the golden trio and a familiar Ravenclaw.