All I ask PT2

Kevin POV

"Sammy have you seen Derek"

"No I haven't maybe he went to the bathroom"

"I don't know"

I see Brooke dancing with her dad. I seen Derek's mom walk towards me.

"have you seen my son I would love to dance with him"

"no and who supposed to be singing cause I don't hear any music it's really quiet"

"I don't know Alyce is supposed to be the best when Derek saw her he looked so startled"

I went to sip my drink and I choked when I heard that name. That's Derek's girl did he know she was here.

"What was the wedding singers name I don't think I heard you correctly"

"Alyce she has a beautiful voice and really big curly hair I wouldn't mind having her in the family"

"You might have her in it sooner then later"

"What was that Kevin?"

"Oh nothing ma'am we are going to find your son we'll be right back"

I walked out the dance area and to the bathroom calling Derek.

Derek: was sup kev
Me: nigga what the fuck you mean was sup kev where are you? Your mom looking for you
Derek: I'm with Alyce shes pregnant with my baby
Me: I figured that you were with her but you have to come back
Derek: no my mom would never accept us
Me: she might she said that she has a beautiful voice I wouldn't mind having her in the family
Derek: my mom said that
Me: yes hold up did you say she was pregnant? Alyce pregnant we gonna have little Derek's running around
Derek: yes kev now I need you to do me a favor
Me: yea what is it
Derek: I need you to clear it out and tell my mom to meet me at the cabin
Me: ok I guess I don't know how this is going to work
Derek: good luck

I walk back into the reception area and got to the microphone.

"Everybody I have been informed that the building is leaking gas so we all have to leave right now I'm sorry about the inconvenience everyone but thank you all for coming"

Everyone cleared out and Derek's mom and dad came to me.

"Kevin what are you doing and where is my son?"

"Um I think your son should be the one to explain that he wants you to meet me him at the cabin"

"Well I don't feel like driving can I ride with you?"

"Well I didn't drive here-"

Derek: take Alyce Jeep and meet us here
Me: bet

"Ok come on I'll just drive this Jeep"

"Ok Kevin"

We got in the truck and I connected to the Bluetooth and played some music nothing too ghetto. When we got to the cabin I saw Derek's car. They got out and started walking towards the cabin.

"You not coming in Kevin?"

"I didn't think you wanted me in your family business"