ODSO Part 3

Carson's POV

We got in Cj's camero and drive to chilis to get something to eat before we go to the prom. We walked in and sat down.

" so what would you like to drink? " the waitress said

" can I get a strawberry lemonade " I said then smiled

" what about you? " she said

" a Mountain Dew "

" I'll be back with your drinks "

We were sitting there awkward until the lady brought back the drinks.

" you know I went to your show yesterday you're a really great dancer I didn't think you could move like that "

" yea I've been dancing forever I'm sorry about my mom she always wanted me to go to prom I didn't really wanna go but I love to dress up you know cause I'm a Barbie girl " I did a little dance

He laughed at me and smiled he put his head down then grabbed my hand. I started blushing like crazy.

" I was the one that suggested us going to prom together you know "

" really? Why would you Corey? "

" damn nobody has called me that in a while but I've liked you since 9th grade "

" what about Gloria? And Janet? And Nita? "

" only reason I dated those girls  because I knew you didn't like them I was trying to get your attention Carson "

" really why didn't you just say something "

" I was nervous I saw how you curved all those other guys I didn't want to get curved too "

" secret is I liked you too "

" liked? "

" I ment like but I didn't wanna tell you because you dated girls I didn't like  "

" so I have a question? "

" shoot "

" will you be my girlfriend? "

" yes "

We ate our food and went on to the school for prom. We were dancing and Corey had went to get me something to drink and my friends came over towards me.

" omg bitch why didn't you tell me you were going to prom with THE CJ Walker "

" I just found out the other day but I kept it a secret from you too cause y'all would have told everyone like you always do "

" well I'm sorry we care about you bitch "

" ok in other news he asked me out to be his girl "

" omg my bitch ain't single anymore "

He came walking back over with our drinks.

" you better treat her right or I will cut you " Tory said

" dang y'all gonna scare him move go dance with your dates " I said

" wait I got something to slip in there "

He puts some liquor in my drink and I drink it down. We dance for a while I was feeling a little tipsy. We were slow dancing then a twerking song came on and I twerked on him.

" slow down "

Another slow song came on and we danced. When it was over we left and sat in his car for a while.

" I had fun with you tonight "

" I did too Corey "

" something is missing though "

" I know what it is? "

I dug in my bag until I found my blunt.

" damn where have you been all my life? "

I light the blunt and inhaled it for a while. I handed it to him we were in the car high as hell after 30 minutes.

" I should probably get you home your dad might beat my ass "

We sat on the porch swing and chilled there for a while. I had my phone in my hand on Snapchat recording us.

" well I'm kind of tired I had fun with you tonight Carson "

" I know I did too I can come see you tomorrow right? "

" of course "