Cute fluffy shit

Derek POV

Alyce was lying down on the couch looking at her phone laughing at videos or funny posts. I was watching the highlight from the game last night since Alyce and I fell asleep.

"shit baby lets do something fun I'm bored" I said still looking at the tv

"like what Derek I'm boring damn I don't mean anything to you?" She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows

"no I didn't say that all I saying let's invite the guys over and have a game night"

"thank god I was tired of looking at your white ass anyway can I invite some of my girls"

She laughed and got up taking a shower. When she came down stairs she was wearing my pajama pants and a spaghetti strap t shirt. She walks into the kitchen and make some nacho dip. 10 minutes later everybody started to pile in the house sitting down or putting their feet up. Everybody was here and making themselves at home. Alyce goes down to the basement to get the board game or what else we might need.  Alyce come in soon after and places the dip on the table and sits on my lap. All the guys greet her as she greets them back and sits back on my lap. It was Skate his girlfriend, Sammy, Swazz, Moni and Keke Alyce friends. I always invite my friends but Alyce always forgets about her friends so I called them from her phone

"so what are we about to do first big head"

"we're going to play chubby bunny giant uno and monopoly"

"ok so who first? I love this game so much" and she did a little happy dance in my lap

"sometimes I think my fiancé is a white girl"

She hits my arm really hard and gets up sitting in Sammy lap. She threw up her middle finger. We started and Alyce went first getting a marshmallow and putting it in my mouth.

"I'm a chubby bunny" I said while laughing with everyone

It went on for about 10 minutes no one wanted to be the first one out. It was my turn again and I put one in my mouth and tried to say it and they fell out. They all laughed at me. Alyce got up and kisses my cheek to the best of her ability, she got marshmallow cream on me but it wouldn't be the first time though. Everyone else kept going then skate is out and Swazz along with both her friends.

"my baby going to win cause she got a deep ass throat"

Everyone burst out with laughter Alyce chuckled. She added a another along with Sammy then another. Sammy tries to add another barely getting it in.  Then when he does he say the words and they all fall out. I get up dancing so happy that my baby won. She runs to the trash can spitting the marshmallows out then comes dance with me. We dance in Sammy face then sit down about to play another game. We play all the other games having fun. After awhile we all decided to just watch a movie because it was late. I sit on the couch and Alyce sits on my lap while her feet was on Sammy. We were making out but no one noticed because we were quiet. I slipped my hand in Alyce's pants and started rubbing her clit making her moan and squirm around. I whisper in her ear telling her to meet me upstairs. I get up and walk up there waiting for Alyce.

Alyce POV

I get where Derek was setting my feet on the floor. I looked at the guys non of them paying attention because it was a sex scene.

"well I have to use the bathroom"

"ok"

I get up walking up the stairs faster than I ever have in my life. I open the door to our shared room and see Derek with his clothes off waiting for me.

"come on in I'm getting more hornier by the minute"