Basketball star part 2

Recap

" then have me then "

I laid down on my back and let Derek take the lead. He took my clothes off and kissed every part of skin he saw. My hair was in a pony tail and he kissed behind my ear and I shuddered

I wake up naked in Derek's arms I smile at him sleeping light snoring coming out his mouth. I get out of bed careful not to wake him up. I walked into the bathroom I took and quick shower and I brushed my teeth, washed my face and I let my curls fall on my back. I put on my silk robe looking cute as fuck. I went into the kitchen and started making pancakes with bacon and eggs with orange juice. When I was done I had a plate in my hands and I walked into my room. I got on the bed and started waking him up. After about 3 minutes of trying to get him up I sat the plate down on the table.

" Derek wake up "

I yelled his name and he didn't wake up I rolled my eyes realizing what I would have to do. My pussy put that ass to sleep he gonna call me naquil. I reached under the cover and grabbed his dick and began to rub up and down 

" I see you want another round "

I looked at him and laughed a little.

" no but I made you breakfast "

" but it's 12 it's lunch time "

" shut up and eat "

" you said that last night too "

I got on top of him and kissed him pulling his hair.  I could feel his dick poking me and his hand went down to my ass and squeezed it. 

" who would've thought that I would be with you " Derek said kiss my neck

" not me- " I said

" hey little sis where you at? "

I looked at him and he looked at me and I jumped off of him and he ducked under the cover being quiet. I poked my head out the door.

" I just got out the shower I'll be in there soon "

" Ight "

I locked my door and the bathroom door and let Derek use the door in between to use the bathroom and take a shower. I put on my Star Wars pajama pants and the shirt Derek had on last night and walked out of my room making sure the door was locked. I walked into the kitchen where I saw my brother eating the pancakes I made.

" can I eat some of this food? "

" why not I wasn't going to eat all of it "

He walked into my room after knocking on the door.

" did coach leave? "

" he started eating so um just eat and you can play the Xbox"

He was wearing a towel around his waist water still dripping on his skin. I licked my lips staring at him in deep thought about last night and how he made love to me instead of just fucking. It was so different. 

"oh yea I have some over sized pj pants put on a shirt"

" ok "

I was standing there with the door cracked and he walked towards me and kissed me passionately. I opened my eyes that I didn't even know was closed and smiled. I walked out but not before Derek smacked my butt. I walked into the living where my brother was.

" oh damn I forgot I got something in the back of my car go get it "

" oh Kay "

I puckered my lips wondering what he got up his sleeve. I saw a box I picked it up and brought it in the house. I handed it to him and stood waiting for him to show me what it is.