I've been wanting to do that since I laid my eyes on you

Alyce POV

I can't believe my mom is making me get a job she keep trying to tell me I'm expensive. I just like what I like when I like it. When I was walking in he was outside taking the trash out the bins. He looked at me and licked his lips I couldn't do anything but put my head down and smile. A month had passed and I was working and I needed help bagging groceries and called for help. My luck it was him I don't even know his name but he was incredibly sexy. He has chestnut colored hair with blonde highlights he has really white teeth and hazel eyes. We finished with ringing someone up and they left and he just stayed.

"so why are you so quiet?"

"what do you mean? I'm not quiet I talk all the time"

"no you don't you've been here for a month and you only talk to the manger"

"oh well I'm Alyce what's you're name"

"Derek so do you smoke?"

"yea sometimes why?"

"no reason just asking"

He walked away to the back and he started doing something. I was bored all day I just wanted to talk to Derek. Months had passed and it seems like Derek and I have gotten close. He has came to my house plenty of times and we chilled and smoked and just had fun together. I had to work today till close. When the night was over everybody walked out the store I walked to my car and I saw Derek walking down the street. I drove to where he was and stopped the car I rolled down the window.

"get in big head"

He smiled at me and I could have swore that my heart stopped. He got in the car and grabbed my phone and played some music.

"so where are you going? home or?"

"well I don't want to have to deal with my sister she has been being a ass lately she gets mad at me about little stuff and I'm the one paying most of the bills"

"I'm sorry babe if it makes you feel better I don't like my sister very much either"

"I still have clothes at your house right?"

"I think so to be honest you have so many clothes at the house my mom thinks I have a boyfriend I'm not telling her about how ridiculous right?"

"yea ridiculous" he chuckled and looked out the window

Derek POV

I actually wouldn't mind being Alyce's boyfriend she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her eyes are just like a ocean you could get lost into I just think that we would be really cute together. My mom actually like her and everything should I try and kiss her tonight or should I just keep her as a friend? When we got back to her house she made us some hamburger nacho dip. While it was in the oven we smoked when the food was done we got our food and went to the living room and watched netflix while we ate. When we were done eating and I laid my head in her lap. She was rubbing her hands through my hair and I was starting to fall asleep. After the movie Alyce was ready to go to bed and I could tell.

"I know you're ready to go to sleep I'll get up"

"do you want to sleep with me? I mean as in sleep in the bed with me so you could be more comfortable than on the couch?"

"yea its either that or the floor I know your mama don't want no one sleep on her couch"

We walked into the room and grabbed some clothes and took a shower. When I finished taking my shower Alyce was laying on her stomach with just her underwear. Her ass all out and I couldn't help but stare at it. She had got up and looked at me and smirked.

"what D?"

"nothing I was about to ask you did you have some lotion or either some baby oil?"

"yea its in the corner in the bathroom you know where it's at you was looking at my ass and you know it "

"girl bye I'm high as fuck and I forgot"

Alyce POV

I got up and went into the bathroom to take my shower I turned my music on and washed my ass and my hair letting it curl up Derek claims he like my hair better while its curly anyway but I like wearing it straight for work or in a pony so it wont be in my way. When I got out the shower I dried my hair and body and grabbed my hair products and began to braid my hair. I put on one of Derek shirts and walked out the bathroom. I jumped on the bed bumping into Derek he looked at me and smiled bumping his shoulder into me lightly.

"I want my hair braided" he said rubbing my hair

He was rubbing my hair he says he like the way it feels . I got off the bed and grabbed a few rubber bands for his hair and a couple pillows since he is taller than I am.

"ok but it might be hard since you got that white people hair"

"I keep telling your ass I'm Asian don't get it confused"

I smiled at him watching him get off the bed with just his boxers on and he stood in front of me and I looked at him up and down I stopped a little longer than I should have looking at how big his dick was on soft I just licked my lips when I looked up he had a smirk on his lips.

"you must like what you see?"

I pecked his lips and licked my lips tasting his I bit my lip and he sat down. I began to braid his hair and he laid his head on my thigh and it felt warm.

"you have really soft skin"

"shut up"

When I was done I tapped his shoulder and he got up and walked to the mirror looking at his hair.

"damn I look good"

"you look alright"

"you know I look good don't be frontin"

I walked behind him and put my arms around his waste. I let go of him and got in the bed I turned on my tv and played the office on netflix. Derek got in the bed a little later and put his phone on the charger. While we were in the bed almost sleep and I turned towards him and smiled at him I kissed him on his forehead. He looked at me and I smiled again and he put his hand on my head I moved closer to him and he caressed my waist I kissed him on his lips. It felt as the room was quiet as he pulled away slowly.

"are you sure?" he whispered to me with our lips still close

I just shook my head biting his lips I slipped my hand down into the blanket down Derek's chest to his dick I slipped my hand into his boxers feeling him getting harder. I kissed him harder while rubbing up and down loving the way he feels in my hands. I swear I could cum just from feeling him in my hand right now. I rubbed my thumb across his tip and brought my hand out his boxers and licked my thumb.

"I've been wanting to do that since I've laid my eyes on you"

Ok you guys this it for this imagine if you want a part two please comment and tell me you want it a part 2 because even I want it I got some plans for part 2 if you want it but I love yall and enjoy your summer