Date night

" dad I need your help "

Derek junior was looking through his closet trying to find something to wear.

" what son? "

" I can't find anything to wear tonight I have a date with Angelina she's the hottest girl in the school "

" oh really well um I have something but I'm not sure if you'll like it "

" anything dad anything "

" I like this dad I could make this work I think she would like "

" don't mess it up I would like to keep it forever cause I met your mom in that suit "

" ok I will keep it clean "

Derek Junior POV

" mom can I drive your mustang this girl has a thing for mustangs and this would blow my date off the charts "

" I don't know you might fuck up my car "

" I promise I won't do anything to your car or dad's suit and I will also keep myself safe along with as you say 'little hoe' safe "

" what I'm just saying I feel like she only likes you because you play every sport at school and I just want to make sure she's not trying to trap you I know you will make it big in one of those sports "

" I know but I'm still a virgin and I wanna keep it that way until I find the right one like you and dad, dad told me that you were still a virgin when y'all were in high school and you didn't have sex until you got married "

" DEREK why did you tell him that I told you that in confidence "

" sorry babe I didn't think he would have repeated it back to you "

" no ass for you tonight Derek "

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at what it was, it was a reminder at 7:45 so I could get to her house exactly at 8. I held my hands out and my mom put her keys in my hands and I ran downstairs so I could leave. I got in the car and started it up and I plugged my phone up and turned the new Drake album on. I put the heat on two so that it won't be to hot or cold. I got to her house at 7:55 and I walked up to the door and rung the door bell. Her dad opened the door and looked at me up and down.

" you taking my daughter on a date? "

" yes sir I am "

" what are you intentions with my daughter? "

" to watch a movie and dinner and show her a good time a get to know her better "

" good cause I remember how your dad was at our age all he wanted to do was fuck all the time but you seem like a nice young man " he said shaking my hand

" daddy stop drilling him this is not the military be nice please "

" y'all have fun please "

We got in the car and drove to the movies and we watched incredibles 2 and went to kick back jacks.

At Home

" Derek we need to do more stuff we getting old "

" what do you mean we do stuff all the time? "

" I mean our son just went on a date he's 16 you're 38 if you want more kids this is the time after 40 if I have a baby there is a possibility we wouldn't be able to have anymore "

" well I mean shit if you ready to get this shit going lets go cause I want a baby girl who I can spoil and call my little princess "

" I thought I was your princess? "

" you're my queen and I will always love you and everything I promise "

After Dinner

Angelina and I sat in the car outside her house and just listened to music and caught each other vibes.

" you know you're a real sweet guy and I love that about you but I can't date someone who will treat me right I want to be with someone who keep me guessing and on my toes but we can still be friends "

" oh ok well have a great night "

I drove to in and out and got 2 oreo milkshakes and drove home. When I walked in the house I heard moaning noises and I guess mom and dad were having sex I guess I mean I'm not having sex or no where near it. I put the milkshakes in the freezer so mom and dad could have them later when they done they always get some food afterwards. I got in my room and facetime my best friend I'm sure she's asleep but I'm gonna wake her up.

hey Cori

                                                                                                                                                                                 I'm asleep

no you're not I have to tell you about this date

                                    it was horrid I know and I told myself that if it was I was gonna tell you a secret

what kind of secret?
                                                                     meet me in my spot

I walk outside and wait for Cori I see her walk out her house wearing my sleeping pants she looks really nice with my clothes on I wouldn't mind seeing her like that forever. What am I talking about this is my best friend I could never think of her in that kind of way could I?

" so I didn't want to tell you this but I figure this has been your 16th date that has gone bad I think it is time to tell you "

" ohkay? "

" so every since I met you in the 3rd grade I knew you were different you stood up for me when they were picking on my british accent and I could never thank you enough and over the years I have watched us grow to be very great friends and I think I should stop blabbering and just tell you....... thatIlikeyou "

" did you just say that you like me well I think I like you too it was always soemthing about you that I liked you as a friend but I would always find myself staring at you a little longer than I should I tried to brush it off but I couldn't so I'm glad you told me cause I dont think I would have been able to tell you myself "