Car accident

Alyce POV

" you know what Derek I know you were texting that bitch " I said looking at him screaming my lungs out

" I'm not texting any bitch she messaged me I didn't reply she's our sons fucking teacher "

" you think she looks better than me don't you because she's white and she has a small waist and no body shape or curves "

I started to break down because I always knew that I was going to be cheated on with a white girl. Like I always say these white girls are so fucking special they got something that us black girls don't have.

" why do you always go to that GOD you're so damn insecure I swear that shit gets annoying "

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I looked at him for a couple seconds debating if I wanted to slap him. I dried up my tears and just walked out the room. I went upstairs to Dj's room I got the 2 of us some clothes for the next couple days and some of his favorite toys. After I got everything that was necessary for him first before I got my things. When I went back downstairs Derek was looking at me wondering what I am doing. I started looking for my keys so I could crank up my car when I finally found them I went outside and turned the heat on. I walked in the house and walked up the stairs and kilo was looking at me, when I was finish I took all my things and juniors things to the car. When I came back Derek was sitting on the couch with his hands on his head.

" so what you going to do leave me? What kind of parent would you be to take my son away from me? "

He was screaming at me and I wasn't going to let him get to me more than he already did because then something bad would happen.

" don't you yell at me Derek because I'm not in the mood "

I walked up the stairs one finally time and got my baby. Kilo came outside getting in the car laying in the front seat. I strapped Dj in and drove away lookin at my house in the review mirror. I started to cry while driving away I went to my moms house and took him inside to my mother. I got our stuff and kilo and I got in my old bed. For some reason I couldn't sleep so I went outside and smoked a blunt. When I got in the bed I drifted off to a little nap. I was awaken by my phone ringing i looked at the phone saw that it was Derek's mother

" I know Derek probably told you to call me to try to get me to come home but- "

" no where are you? Something happened to Derek we need you to come to the hospital "

" what happened mama? "

" I'll tell you everything when you get here just hurry "

I got in my Jeep and rushed to the hospital that was 20 minutes away from my moms house. When I got there Derek's parents and his sister was there.

" what happened to him? "

" he was driving and he got hit by a drunk driver they said he's in a coma they don't know if he'll come out of it "

" oh no "

I fell on the ground and I began crying Delaney came over to me and comforted me. The doctor came out and told us that we could see him if we wanted but one at a time. I let everybody go before me cause I knew I would take the longest time in there with him. When I finally did get to go in the room to see Derek I was afraid of what I was gonna see. I walked in an saw Derek laying in the bed with cuts and bruises all over his face it hurt my heart to see him like that. I grabbed a chair and put it beside him and grabbed his hand and laid my head beside his body. That was how I stayed for almost 4 months. I didn't eat I just laid beside him. I woke up and saw Dj looking at me.

" mommy why daddy not waking up? "

" he is gonna wake up soon baby he just taking a deep sleep "

" can me and grandma stay here and pray over daddy? "

" of course baby just sit here I'll be back mom I'm gonna go home and take a shower a nap then come back "

" ok be safe please "

I walk out of the hospital and drive to our house which is only 10 minutes away. I stripped down and looked in the mirror I looked sick my skin don't look as glowing as it usually does. I took a shower and washed my hair I put on one of his hoodies and shorts then got in the bed and rested a little since I wasn't able to sleep. 10 minutes of me just laying there smelling Derek hoodie I was drifting to sleep until I got a call I answered it with looking at the caller I'd.

Hey ma- Derek

Derek you're awake- Me

Yea I am baby now come I'm ready to see your face- Derek

Ok baby I'm coming right now- Me

I put my shoes on and leave the house I didn't even get a chance to eat my food  it's ok I'm not that hungry. I rode with my windows down cause my hair was still a little wet. I ran into the hospital and to Derek's room I walked in slowly and looked over to his bed and saw that he wasn't in there. I walked into the lobby and saw my mom and his mom talking to each other.

" mom where is Derek? "

" oh honey he was just in his room he might be in the bathroom "

" ok "

I walked back in the room and saw him in the bed with that little gown on I smiled knowing he is ok and is moving around.

" my baby is ok "

I walk over to his bed and I get in beside him a couple tears fall from my face. I put my hair in a ponytail knowing it probably look a mess.

" don't cry baby doll I'm fine while I was in the coma I told myself that I had to get out of this coma because I had to do it for you I know you can't raise our son by yourself and he needs a daddy and not just a random man around him "

" I love you Derek "

I laid beside him with my head on his chest tracing the tattoos on his arm. We laid there asleep a while until Dj came running in.

" yay daddy is ok I prayed for him and god answered it "

He jumped in the bed with us and I smiled I got out the bed when both of them were asleep. I took a picture of them and walked out the room. A few days had pasted and Derek was able to come home and I was so excited. I helped him get into the Jeep and we went home. When we got home Derek gets in the bed and takes his medicine. I go downstairs and make something that Derek likes which was soul food. I made the food and brought it upstairs I gave him his food and got in the bed beside him.

" is it good baby? "

" very I was so tired of that hospital food "

" I bet you were "

" so I was thinking? "

" I think I know where this is going "

" I was thinking that we could have another baby? "

" I should have known that this is where this was going Derek no.......... I'll think about it "