Prom part 2

" I'm going to sleep "

" your so lazy Derek "

I laid beside him for a little longer then I got up and I put on one of Derek shirts and grabbed my dress. I walked downstairs and Swazz was sitting on the couch. When he saw me he smile big as hell.

" damn girl you leaving already? "

" no john I just wanted to get him something to eat from biscuitville "

" that boy loves his biscuitville "

I went home and washed my ass and get majority of my makeup off. I put my dress up and changed into a cute crop top and shorts. I went to biscuitville drive thru and ordered 2 sausage biscuits 2 hash browns and 1 strawberry muffin 2 oj and a dr. Pepper. I got a breakfast sandwich with egg and cheese. When I got home I gave John his breakfast sandwich. I walked upstairs and Derek was in the shower. I sat our food and drinks on the bedside table and walked into the bathroom and sat on the counter. I was looking at my phone humming bed by nicki Minaj and Ariana grande. (If you haven't heard it you need to ASAP). The water shut off and I saw Derek get out I saw everything and my mouth was agape.

" if you wanted to see all you have to do is say something "

" no I came in here to tell you that I bought us something to eat "

" you didn't have to do that "

" I know but I don't mind I get discounts since I work there "

I walked over to him and got on my tip toes and kissed his neck since I can't reach his lips. He bent down and let me kiss them softly. I walked out so he could put some clothes on. He came wearing boxers and grabbed some pants.

" what did you get me? "

" your favorite a sausage biscuit with hasbrowns and a oj "

" damn girl how do you remember that oh did you get the- "

" strawberry jelly? Yea I gotchu "

" damn I missed my down chick "

" I bet "

" what is that supposed to mean? "

" nothing "

He picked me up and we fell on the bed he was on top of me. I leaned up and kissed him as soon our lips touched my eyes fluttered closed. I pulled away for some air I started smiling at him and I was stroking his cheek in between my fingers.

" girl what are you wearing? You looking good as fuck babe but I wish you would take that other shirt off"

" I don't want to "

" show off your arms be confident "

" you know I'm a shy person I've always been clothes have always been my cover up "

Derek get up and grabs my hands so I can follow him. I put my head down worried about what he was about to do. He pulls my hair that was in a pony tail down and takes off the cardigan. He lift my head up by my chin and smile at me. I smile at him

" yea that's it "

He looked at me and smile harder than I was. He picked me up and threw me on the bed.

" I'm always aggressive with things I love "

He reached over and grabbed his food and threw it on the bed too. I laughed at his silly jester.

" see I told you "

We sat on the bed laughing our asses off when we heard a knock on the front door. We walked downstairs after John opened the door.

" John where Derek no good ass at? "

" don't worry about it Janet "

" DEREK?!! "

We walked from around the corner and she saw me and got mad.

" you the dumb bitch that gave me this black eye "

" I'm gonna need you to chill with this bitch shit this is my girl so don't disrespect her "

" your girl? "

Janet and I said at the same time I smiled and she reached out towards me and choked me. I grabbed her hair then went to town on that ass I started to pound on her head Derek pull me off her and she fell on the floor.

" Derek we were in love what happened? "

" we weren't in love we went on two dates and then my boys told me that you were messing with the whole football and basketball team"

" I would never do that to you "

" I have the video of them gangbanging you "

" just leave before I let Alyce beat your ass again for the 3rd time in 2 days "

" is that who this is? Little Alyce the little nerd who can't even dress herself damn I guess you pimped her ass out "

I bent down where my ass was still in the air.

" hunny I suggest you go ahead and leave before you get another eye busted "

She ran out and I went to go wash my hands in the sink.

" are you ok baby girl "

" yea I'm too thug for that bitch "

" good "

He kissed my cheek and I smiled. When I was done I walked upstairs to where Derek was. He was sitting at his desk.

" what you doing D "

" rolling some ganje "

" what's that? "

" weed we gonna smoke before we eat this breakfast "

" I've never smoked before "

" I'll teach you "

He patted on his lap and I jumped into his lap. I saw him light it then put in to his lips breathing in. He held it in for awhile then he blew it out he handed the blunt to me. I pulled it in and it stung like hell. I couldn't keep it in long and I was coughing. He took it from me and hit it a few times then handed to me.

" don't hit it as hard as you did the first time "

I did it and it didn't hurt as much as the first time. I hit it a few more time then I put my head on his shoulder.

" I think you've had enough little lady are you ready to eat this breakfast"

" yea I'm going to warm it up "

I got up and Derek smacked my ass I walked down the stairs and warmed up my food. I walked upstairs and laid on the floor and ate my food.

" what time is it? "

" 2:00 why? "

" spongebob on "

I did a little happy dance I turned it on from Hulu and smiled. That's how we ended our day.