Age Aint Nothing but a Number

My 3rd year here as a teacher and I've never been tempted to sleep with any of my students. It was the first day of second semester and my English class just started. When the bell started to ring and the last people came in. I got up and turned on the projector and the lights off also. I go to sit back down at my desk when I saw another young man walk in. I was love stuck for a second and stared at him. I watched him walk over to his friends and he dapped them up then sat down.

I got up and bent over looking for the laser

I got up and bent over looking for the laser. I heard whistles so I turned my head and looked to see who did it. I saw the guy who just walked in and his posse being loud and staring at my butt.

"you need to act your age"

"I'm going to act my age but that ass"

I got up and started talking about my all about me. I talked about my husband my pets and my kids.

"ok now I want you to tell me a few things about you"

Everybody went through and it came to the hot kid.

"well um I'm Derek Luh not Leh and I have a sister and a dog and I was born in june and that's about it" Derek said

"so what kind of dog is it and whats his/her name" I asked kind of interested

"full blooded pit and the dog's name is kilo and it's a boy" he said back

"alright you guys make sure that you have paper and pencils tomorrow and make sure you have your cromebook cause we will most likely need it"

I saw Derek talking to one of his friends saying how he wanted to bend me over my desk and fuck me. When I heard him say that I got a little wet so I crossed my legs. When the bell ringed for school letting out I called out to Derek.

"so I heard when you told your friend that you wanted to bend me over my desk and fuck me is this true?"

"I would but your happily married"

"who said I was happily married I just said I was married and I wouldn't mind that"

I reach out for him and grab his arm and lean in and begin to kiss his pink plump lips.

I grabbed his hat and put it on my head, he laughed and kissed me again.

"Derek we can't do this here, here um meet me at this address no one will be home"

"ok baby I drive a cherry red mustang so you'll hear me before you see me"

"ok"

HOURS LATER

I was in my room upstairs so I could begin getting all dolled up for this DA I am about to have with this young guy.

I made sure that my hair was A1. It was curled to the T. I started to walk down stairs so I could get me a juice pouch with some grips (its a cookie type snack mostly for kids). I sat on the counter when the door opened up and Derek walked in licking his lips.

"damn mami you looking like a entire snack I can't wait to get up in that"

"y'all young boys so energetic"

"get over here"

He starts to walk over to me sitting on the counter and picked me up. He started to kiss me and walk up the stairs.

"which room is yours?"

"last one on the left"

When he got to the room he tossed me on the bed and slid off the underwear just staring at my heat.

" baby you're not going to need these "

He lick on my thigh then blew on my clit, I moaned and he started to lick my clit and it made me feel really good. I was so close to climax but before I did he stopped and got up and took off his clothes when he dropped his pants my mouth hung. His dick was way bigger than anything that I have ever seen even bigger than my husbands. He got back on the bed and grabbed my legs and kissed my pussy then put my legs behind his head. He slowly enters me testing the waters. He know was ok when I moan biting my lip he thrusts his dick inside me and I moaned, my head went back into the pillow as I gripped the sheets. He started digging into me and my eyes rolling to the back of my head. He leaned up and grabbed me forcing me to wrap my arms around his neck so he could fuck me harder. He was moving to the speed of light I could feel myself on the edge of climaxing until I heard my front door open.

"mommy are you here?"

When I hear that I jump from Derek's arms and open the window so the smell would go away. (Not saying it was stink but it smelled like sex)

"what happened?"

"my daughter is home for some reason get under he bed or in the closet or something"

Derek gets under the bed while I jump in the bed and act like I'm sleep. When my daughter walks in the room she sees me sleeping and jump on the bed.

"mommy wake up"

"yea baby what's wrong?"

"nothing I just left my make up and my brushes so I came back but I'm bout to go but I wanted to say bye momma"

"ok quin be safe"

"yes ma'am"

Derek gets from under the bed and start putting on his clothes.

"well that was fun"

"yea it was sorry my daughter came home"

"its ok I didn't have a condom on anyway so you would have been pregnant so I'm grateful that she did come"

"yea I guess but you should go before my husband comes home"

"ok but give me your number so I can sext you"

"ok"