Our daughter sneaks out

Derek and I were snuggling on the couch watching a movie. Ok more like making out while Derek had his finger in my pussy.

" damn baby that shit wet "

I was moaning and Derek put his hand over my mouth.

" Alyce quiet you know she's up there sleeping "

After I came over his fingers I fell asleep Derek carried me upstairs and put me in the bed.

Derek POV

After I put Alyce in the bed I took a long shower and I went to check on Carson (I know it's a white girl name but I like it tho) I went in the room and she was snoring but she doesn't snore so I was suspicious. I walked in there and took the blankets off her and it wasn't Carson it was her friend shi. I woke her up concerned of where my child is.

" where is Carson? "

" she snuck out "

" where to? "

" she told me not to tell you "

" I'll pay for a shopping spree for 2,000 dollars "

" she went to a dancing competition "

I walked out of her room and went to my room.

Alyce POV

" wake up wake up baby "

" no "

" Carson is gone "

" up where is she? "

" some dancing competition we have to go get her she's is grounded "

" let's go "

She got up and changed I watched her changed I was imaging the things she could do to me. I was day dreaming and then I snapped out of it when Alyce called my name. We left to where Carson was. We walked in and Derek went to go get a drink and asked did I want one.

" no baby I don't want one I've been trying to stop "

We walked around for a few minutes until I saw my baby dancing battling and I was so proud I started crying.

" what is wrong with you "

" Derek I have something to tell you "

" what is it? You telling me gonna stop smoking now huh? What are you pregnant or something? "

I looked at him with tears already in my eyes and smiled at him.

" holy shit your pregnant that explains everything the hormones attitude and the sex drive I thought the doctor said you couldn't have anymore kids "

" I know it's a miracle I wasn't going to tell you until your birthday your parents knew "

" oh my god I'm so happy you know I wanted a lot of kids "

when everything was over I saw Carson get some money from a random guy then walk out. Derek and I were sitting in the car watching her. He drove off to beat her home we went in the house and sat in the living room with the light turned off. When she walked in I turned the light on.

" why the hell are u sneaking out? "

" you wanna know the truth? "

" don't answer a question with a question "

" it's because of dad "

" what did I do? "

" you're a rapper dad mom your a singer that's how y'all met then there's me the dancer I rap and I sing but I don't want to I only do it for you guys I want to make y'all happy but I should make myself happy first I wanna dance I'm great at it I could actually get a scholarship "

" already you're only 16? why didn't you tell us? "

" because I didn't want to disappoint you guys "

" baby you wouldn't understand how proud we already are of you "

" really? "

" yea we knew you weren't going to be anything like us and plus you've been dancing since you were able to walk now come here please "

She walked over to us and she sat between us and I smiled.

" I have something to tell you "

" is it bad? "

" no just that your going to have a brother or sister coming soon "

" thank god I'm so tired of being a only child "

" shut up and go to bed "

She walked away and went upstairs halfway up Derek and I looked at each other.

" oh Carson baby? "

" yes ma'am "

" your grounded until this baby is born "