Drunk

4:09 am. Derek's still not home I'm starting to get worried. I was wondering where my husband was so I called him and he immediately answered then he FaceTime me.

D: baby cakes open the door

Me: I'm coming hold on don't move please

I could tell he was tore off his ass. He was high and drunk a nasty combination. I opened the door and I saw that Nate was behind him holding him up slightly. When he sees me he smile big and bright Nate helps him get up the stairs to get in bed. I grab Nate and hug him kissing his cheeks.

"baby thank you so much for watching out for him and make sure he didn't do anything really stupid......well more stupid"

"no it's fine he's my best friend that's what we do we have each other backs.... I'm gone though I know Chanel is looking for me"

"tell Chanel I said hello"

"I will"

"bye"

I walk up the stairs and I see Derek in the shower singing one of his songs. I take my robe off and chill in the bed with nothing but those suede Victoria underwear.

And a matching bra

And a matching bra. I laid in the bed wait on Derek. I lay with my butt poking out towards where Derek usually sleeps. When he get out the shower he dries off then he slips on some boxers and got into bed. I poke my butt out even more when he actually gets in bed.

" damn is all this for me? "

I acted like I was asleep because I was upset at him but also wanted to jump on him so I'm just laying here. He starts rubbing circles on my booty. Oh my God he knows how much I love when he gives me booty rubs. I turn my body so I was laying on my stomach. He gets up and move to straddle my legs so he could give me a proper rub down. He was rubbing and a loud moan slipped out. I didn't do it on purpose I wanted him to think I was asleep.

"I knew your chocolate ass wasn't sleep"

"how could I sleep while your doing what your doing with those hands Derek"

I flip him over so that his back is on the bed and I'm on top of him. I smile looking into his eyes

"I really missed you at the party tonight"

"I can't tell you need to stop getting drunk and high so much baby it's not healthy but since you're doing what you doing you need to stop teasing me and show me something"

I whispered the last part and watched how his expression change so quickly. I started to kiss his neck making sure that I leave some hickeys making my way to his lips. I pull him up so I could take off his shirt. I kiss his lips again then down his chest also leaving hickeys. I go back up and kiss his lips before I got down to his pants. I pulled his pants down and rubbed on his thighs I looked up at him and his eyes were already on me. I pulled his boxers down and his dick hit me in the face.

"oh shit baby are you ok?" He laughs again

"That wasn't funny big head" I leaned up and hit him upside the head

I grabbed his dick and kissed the tip. He moaned and I felt my panties get wet I love his moans. I licked up and down his length very slowly teasingly slow. I deep throat him as far as I could. My head going up and down as he grabbed my hair and pushed my head down. He was fucking my face and I loved it. After a couple of minutes I felted his dick twitch in my mouth. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it.

"you taste so good in my mouth"

He took off my bra and struggled taking it off. I put his dick in between my boobs moving up and down. He flipped us over and got on top of me. He sucked on my boobs for a couple seconds then moved down. He slid my shorts off rubbing my pussy through my panties. He pulled them off I heard a rip.

"Derek you ripped my favorite Victoria secrets underwear!"

"I'll buy you some more tomorrow baby"

He opened my legs and kissed the inside of my thigh. I moaned lowly loving how this feels. He was blowing on my clit. I moaned and he laughed at me.

" I haven't even touched you yet baby "

He started sucking on my clit. He put a finger in and I started arching my back.

"say my name"

He kept eatting me out and he said it again. I was a moaning mess I could barely breath.

"oh fuck daddy!"

I came on his finger and he lick me clean. I was so sensitive. When he was licking me I was shuddering. Derek got up so his knees was on the bed and he pulled me by my legs. I laughed a little. He put my legs on his shoulders. He slid in and I moan loudly. I moved my legs so that I could feel him close to me. My boobs was on his chest I heard him moan from the contact. He starts to move in and out. I scratch his back moaning Derek's name. I look in his eyes they weren't brown anymore they were black. Derek was going at a steady pace and I wanted more. I grabbed his ass and pushed it closer to me. He took that as a green light and went faster, harder and deeper. I was a moaning mess underneath Derek after a couple minutes I felt Derek's dick twitch and he came inside of me. He kept going riding out his high still hitting my g spot waiting for me to come. I came over his dick and he pulled out and laid beside me.

"I need to come home drunk more often"

"yea you do that was the best sex ever"

We lay beside each other as we fall asleep