Did You Hear That

Derek and I were up late with our 5 year old after she had a nightmare. She finally fell asleep at 1 I put her on the outside so Derek and I could cuddle. A couple hours later I start to hear noises.

" Derek baby wake up do you hear that? "

" I hear your mouth we can't have sex tonight our daughter is right there "

" just come on Derek James "

We both got up following the noise Down to the basement where Dj's room is. We figured we could give him privacy since he's 17 and he growing up. We creep down to his room and busted the door open and we see him having sex with some girl.

" Derek James Luh Jr what the fuck are you doing? "

" oh shit mom "

They stop having sex and the girl puts the cover over her head before I got to see her face.

" so you cussing and having sex lord what did I do wrong with him? "

I sat on his bed being dramatic.

" mom it's that big deal having sex dad said you and him were having sex when y'all were my age "

" he was having sex I didn't have sex until I was 19 but I was cussing since like 7th grade "

" we can finish this conversation later but who is this little hussy? "

" she's not a hussy she's nice and she's my girlfriend I didn't want to tell you guys who she was but I guess I have no choice "

Dj takes the cover off her head and I open my mouth surprised as hell as to who this was.  It was my baby I helped her dad raise her so in my mind she like another piece of me. I took care of her before I met Derek. That's Sammy daughter I'm looking at naked in my sons room.

" put on your clothes and come upstairs "

I walked upstairs with Derek behind me and waited for her to come. When she came upstairs she had her head down I sat beside her and hugged her. 

" um I'm not mad but I'm not happy you know me and your mom was best friends and you remind me a lot of her "

" I know "

" how did y'all even meet y'all haven't since each other since he was 4 "

" I came to Cali and got a job at his school as a nurse he used to come everyday and he flirt with me and I fell for him "

" oh I see do you really like him cause your dad tells me how you are with relationships and I don't want you to break his heart cause that's my little boy my baby and I would hate to strangle you over him cause I love him a lot more than I love myself "

" I do I really love him "

" I love you too babe now come here "

We hugged and she started to cry.

" I saw her "

" your mom? "

" yea she found me and that's why I came to Cali I was scared I don't want her in my life "

" I understand we can talk about it tomorrow just go to bed "

She walks out the living room and downstairs. I sit there for a minute before Derek come up. He sits beside me and I lay in his lap he rubs my head. 

" my best friend did a number on that child "

" why can't I meet her? "

" cause she might steal you from me I told you me and Sammy was together before she stole him for me  "

" oh yea "

Derek gets up ready to go to bed he walk off a little before he turns around and I have my lip poked out.

" I don't wanna walk Daddy "

" you lucky your baby in that room cause you wouldn't be able to walk "

He picks me up and walks to our room and we get in the bed and go to sleep.