Heaven

Well guys this one is a little sad so be prepared. Oh you guys also I went to see the new movie The Lion King and it is so fucking great I love it. But um here is the imagine.

"Derek baby come here, hurry omg Derek!!"

I heard Derek running all the way from downstairs up the stairs and towards our bedroom. When he finally made it in the room he was panting hard ready.

"yes baby what is it?"

I was laying in the bed with my swollen belly out smiling looking at Derek. I had a cherry Pepsi on the night stand.

"the baby kicked"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I just kept smiling and he walked closer towards me. I grabbed my drink and drunk a little bit and pushed my belly a little. Derek walked closer and sat on the bed beside me. He placed his hand on my belly and the baby started to kick on his hand. He grabbed me and smiled kissing all over my face I just smiled at him and kissed him back. He got on the bed and laid beside me I turned to my side and Derek turned towards me.

"so baby what are we going to do today?"

"well I'm not sure papi but I was thinking that we could go to the pool or a pool and they say that physical activity is the best thing for me and the baby"

"ok well I got a friend who has a indoor pool and he said that if we ever need to use it we could and I've read some magazines saying the same thing that you just said"

"ooh baby I just bought a new bathing suit and I think that I look good as fuck me and chey went to a new place where they make maternal clothes and stuff for the baby"

I showed him the picture of me in the bathing suit and he smiled. I got up and went in the bathroom and took a shower not getting my hair wet. When I got out the shower I did my edges and put it in a pony tail. I put on my bathing suit I put a dress on over me and slipped on my nike flip flops the one with the soft soles.

SKIP POOL TIME AND NOW WERE BACK HOME

"I've had so much fun at Nate pool today but now I'm really hungry" I said getting on the couch

"so what do you want to eat then?" He said sitting beside me

"tacos and some nacho dip" I rubbed my stomach looking at him smiling

"ok you want to cook or should I?"

Derek was about to get up but I grabbed his arm and stopped him and I got up and walked into the kitchen and began to cook.

AFTER DINNER

I was in the shower getting the chlorine off my skin. When I was done I got out the shower and I wasn't paying attention and I tripped on something and landed on my side. Derek came running out the room to where I was

"baby are you ok?"

I got up and went into the bedroom with the help of Derek.

"I'm ok Derek I'm promise I'm ok"

"we should go to the hospital just to make sure your ok"

"no its ok mY mama fell with me more than once and I came out perfectly fine babe"

He helped me dry off and put on my clothes I got in the bed and went to sleep.

DEREK POV

I was up late watching tv falling asleep because pearl harbor was on but if I do fall asleep its recorded. I was getting sleepy so I laid all the way down but I felt something on my leg I took the cover and threw it back I looked on the bed beside where Alyce was and it was blood on the bed. I woke Alyce up and she was confused.

"cmon baby we have to go to the hospital"

She took a quick shower and changed clothes and went downstairs to get in the car. When we got there they rushed her to the back. I was in the lobby waiting for them to give me some news. I called both of our moms and they rushed to the hospital. One nurse came out taking me into the room where Alyce were. Alyce was laying in the bed crying slightly. I needed to know what was going on. Why was the room gloomy all the nurses had their head down.

"Alyce baby what happened? Is something wrong?"

She looked up towards me and sniffed a little as she smiled a sad smile at me.

"Derek the doctor said that the umbilical cord wrapped around the baby head and choked him to death"

I just stood there shocked and not knowing what to do. I felt tears run down my face I didn't realize I was crying until Alyce wipes my tears with her finger.

"They gave me choice to either push the baby out or wait til full term I'm gonna push now and get it over with"

I just walked out the room back to the lobby where I saw my mom I walked to her and cried into her shoulder. Even though my mother was shorter than I she still made sure that she supported my head. She didn't know what was happening but she knew it wasn't good considering the way I was crying i only cried like this when his father died. After I calmed down he told his mother everything. I walked into the room with Alyce again. The doctor gave her some medicine to induce her so she could have the baby. Hours have past and she was ready to push. They midwives were coaching her she pushed and finally the baby came out. It was quiet no cries or anything all you could hear was Alyce breathing heavily. They put the baby in a blanket and handed him to me.

"my baby little Derek James Luh jr we love you so much"

"can I hold him D"

Alyce POV

Derek handed me the baby and I cried a little I kissed his little head. He looked like Derek he had my nose and my eyes. I whimpered wishing my baby was alive. I'm trying to figure out my this happened to me and my little family. I guess heaven couldn't wait for you Dj. Derek and our mom was going to arranged the babies funeral. I put a onesie on the baby and wrapped him back up into the blanket.

I gave the baby back to Derek and turned around in the bed crying softly. I fell asleep and when I woke up I could hear the tv was playing softly I'm sure no one was watching it. I still had my eyes closed not wanting to open them. I felt someone running there hands through my hair. I open them to see my mom. I look at her and she smile sadly.

"hey my baby"

"hey mommy"

"are you ok?"

"no but I will be"

"I'm so sorry baby"

Later that week

It was the day of the funeral I just wanted for the day to be over. The day seemed to speed by and I was thankful for it. I was wearing a black dress similar to the dress Beyoncé was wearing in my one of her videos. Long black dress with a hat and a black veil. When we got to the Grave yard it went by kind of slow. After everyone left I sat down in the front looking dumbfounded. Derek sat beside me and I took off my hat and laid my head on his shoulder.

"why our baby Derek? we're good people but I know that god has a plan"

He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.

Hey guys I know this is kind of sad but we all need a little sadness in our life. But you always have to remember that everything happens for a reason so don't dwell on it I love you guys I hope you enjoyed oh and don't forget to comment and vote❤️❤️🥰