Derek gets mad

My POV

Ok to just let y'all know that when Derek jr started school I would go and eat lunch with him on my breaks a lot but the first time I did the teacher didn't think that Dj was really my son. Dj is really light he almost look white but I was offended by that.  (That's our son in the pic) It didn't get better over time. When he got older and he was in high school he got really sick one day and Derek and I had to pick him up from school. I went to sign him out and the lady at the desk saw who I was checking out and made a face. I was worried about my son and nothing else. This bitch is really trying to get her ass whipped.

" is Derek your son? "

" yes he is, is there a problem? "

" well actually yes because I don't believe that is your son "

Derek was coming from the car so he can help take Dj to the car because he was so sick. My son is really hurting and this bitch really trying me and I'm not with this shit.

" hey baby what's the problem? "

" this bi- lady is trying to tell me that Dj ain't my son "

" that's our son and he is really not well so can you just call the class to get my son "

" only if you sign this "

" no because there is literally no point to sign again your just giving her a hard time just because she has came out here to pick up our other kids also our nieces and nephews "

" well I apologize "

I looked at Derek and grabbed his hand then kissed it. I saw my baby boy walking towards the front door.

" mom dad? "

" yes baby "

" is it bad that I heard y'all yelling from my class "

" no baby we we're crazy let's go before they call the cops "