Our daughter sneaks out part two

Carson's POV

" mama daddy after we finish breakfast can I talk to you in the living room? "

They both shook their head agreeing as my mom finishes up feeding the baby. They named the baby after someone I love my personal favorite person in the world. Delaney. I was excited when they told me that what they were naming her. I finish my food complements of me cause I made it it's my favorite. Biscuits and gravy. After breakfast was over they both came in the living room and sat down on the couch snuggling up.

" yes baby what is it you would like to talk about? "

" well I was invited to another dancing competition and I would love you two to come? "

" yes we love to but... " my mom said looking at me with those hazel eyes

" but what mom? "

" prom is coming up and I would like for you to go "

" but I don't have a date so I can't possibly go alone "

" well actually I've found you a date "

" who " dad and I both said at the same time

" well it's my co worker son and she said he would go with you because he's not going with anyone either "

" what's his name mom? "

" cj walker "

" mom do you realize what you've done you've got me going to prom with one of the coolest hottest dudes in the school you... are the coolest mom ever thank you so much "

" you welcome love "

" well imma go finish up this beat I've been working on and Saturday we can go shopping for prom dresses "

Alyce POV

" did you see the look on her face Derek? That's the happiest I've ever seen our little girl I can't believe it "

Day of competition

" oh you should wear this half shirt it highlight you're skin tone let your gorgeous curls be wild and just beautiful "

" ok but I have to wear this jacket "

" Derek!! "

I heard Derek ran up the stairs fast as hell.

" yes love bug "

He kissed my cheek and handed something to Carson she grabbed it and smiled.

" did you fix any problems? "

" only one the base line was a little to hard so I lightened it "

" thank you daddy "

" ok we need to get you to the show and your sister to her grandma house "

SKIP CAR RIDE

We were waiting for Carson to perform then they called her name and she came out started dancing a little then her music started and she danced. After she preformed she came out where we were and hugged us.

" thank you for coming "

We waited for them to announce the winner.

" can I get another round of applause for all the contestants ok the 3rd place winner is Janet Landcope 2nd place Gloria Jackson and 1st place who will also get a 20,000 scholarship to any school of your choosing and 5,000 dollar check....... the winner is Carson Leh "

She walked up there happy but then she grabbed the mic.

" it's actually Luh "

The confetti fell and everything was happy. They gave her the big check and she took pictures.