All I Ask

Derek POV

"Bro can you believe that you getting married in 5 months" KDL said hitting my shoulder

I punched him back starting to slap box

"Yea how are you going to tell alyce?" Sammy said on his phone

"What do you mean I'm going to tell her it's over I'm not going to tell her that I'm getting married that would just ruin her heart"

"She's going to find out eventually"

"Yea I know"

Skips to when they meet up

I knock on her door I hear her squeal I'm guessing excited to see me.

"Poohbear I missed you so much"

"I've missed you too can I stay the night"

"Boy bye you basically live here why don't you go change and we can watch tv"

I went upstairs and changed putting on some clothes I brought. She wears this when she misses me on tour. She'll probably be wearing this more often. I hate to break her heart but I have to for my parents sake. When I come back downstairs she was on the couch laying on her back.

"Derek come on I need my snuggle buddy"

I walk down the stairs and I sit beside her and watch the office.

"Why you sitting all the way down there like you scared of me or something?"

I still watch the office not paying attention to what she said. She gets up getting in my lap.

"Can you pay some attention to me and not just the tv? What's wrong Derek you're not yourself today?"

"Yea I got a lot on my mind tonight"

"Buy me some in and out and we can talk about whatever it is that's making you all loopy?"

"You gonna let me whip the Jeep?"

"Yea anything you want tonight"

"lets go then baby"

Alyce POV

We get in the car and I lit a blunt while he drove around just enjoying each other. He stops by in an out and get something to eat on the way home. When we got home we ate and watched movies. I was getting bored by the movie so I started to slide my hand on Derek thigh I keep getting closer and closer to his dick. When I finish touch it I started to rub on it a little bit he turns and look at me and I act like I'm watching tv.

"what are you doing?"

"nothing babe just watching tv"

I get on top of him and start to kiss him. I went grinding on Derek making myself feel good.

"c mon take me upstairs"

He carried me upstairs and threw me on the bed.

The next morning (guys I was gonna do a smut scene but couldn't come up with anything)

When I woke up Derek wasn't in the bed so I went to see if he was downstairs. He wasn't in the house I went to the garage and saw his car was gone.

"Maybe he went to get something to eat"

I went back upstairs and got in the bed and I scrolled through Facebook til I something caught my eye. It was a note.

Dear Alyce

I know your just waking up I know you're confused by this note. I have something I want to tell you. I didn't know how you would take it. I've always wanted a girl like you you've been in my dreams since I was a little boy. I told my parents about us and they wanted me to cut it off. They've arranged for me to be with someone else. They even want me to marry her. It broke my heart thinking bout about how it would break your heart if I told you. I love you Alyce I do. I always will