Fathers Day

Alyce POV

Delani woke me up by tapping me on my shoulder I grunted and just turned the other way and got closer towards Derek. She kept tapping me and I finally opened my eyes getting up and looking at her.

"psst mama?"

"hmm?"

"we have to get up and cook?"

"for what baby girl?"

"because one its fathers day and its Alyssa's birthday"

"no its not her birthday next week?"

"you said that last week and now its this week"

"omg we have to go get their favorite food"

I got up and took a shower and changed into some jeans and one of Derek shirts and some flip flops. Delani and I got in the car and went to the grocery store I had got sausage gravy with biscuits and everything we need for lasagna tonight. I got both of their favorite drinks I texted Nate and told him to bring me some weed. When we got home we took all the bags in and I began to cook the food and luckily breakfast doesn't take long to cook. I put the food on the table and Delani went to her room and I walked into my room and got on the bed. I laid next to Derek and I shook him lightly and waited for him to wake up.

"baby wake up wake up"

"hmm I'm up do I need to walk Kilo?"

"no baby its fathers day and I have something for you to eat"

He opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"you?"

"no boy get up Delani and I made you breakfast"

"ok I'm getting up"

"ok baby I will go downstairs and wait for you ok"

I kissed his lips softly and got out the bed when I was about to walk out the door Derek smacked my ass. I turned and looked at him and smiled I walked downstairs and grabbed the iPhone 13 pro max, Pink Beats headphone and the MacBook I got Alyssa for her birthday. When she get her present she always passes her old stuff to Delani. I found a bag to put everything in and placed it behind the couch and sat on my phone waiting for everyone to come downstairs. Alyssa was the first the come down she was wearing a cute dress with no sleeves she had her hair in a pony tail and her edges laid.

"good morning princess and happy birthday to you"

"thanks mommy"

"you're welcome as soon as your daddy come downstairs we can eat"

"ok so what did you get me this year? you always get me something good"

"you'll just have to wait and see mama but "I" am sure that you will like it"

"I'm so exited and I got dad a fathor shirt that was on face book from the Marvel universe"

"I had got him those new Jordan's remember two Saturday's ago when I said I had to help my mom with something Delani and I went to get them"

"oh he'll look nice"

"I know right and Delani made a card and her and Aunt lala made a rap so it's gonna be a great birth/fathers day "

"next weekend you could have a sleepover and invite some of your friends and you guys could get into the pool and go to the mall would you like that?"

"actually yes I'm not surprised you not making a party for me you guys usually have a lame party planned"

"I know but we figured you're growing up and you might want your privacy and you just went from learners permit to full licenses can you come with me?"

Derek came down the stairs right before and We all walked outside and towards the garage she stood at the front while I walked to the back and flipped on the lights, I snatched the covering off the car and saw Alyssa's face in awe.

Daddy Luh Dirty/Cute Interracial Imagineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें