Coustume party

" DEREK!!!! " I yell starting to get frustrated

" yes babydoll " he says calmly walking through the door 
I jump on the bed and put a pout on my face.

" awe what's wrong with the baby? "

" I can't find my one of a kind Harley Quinn outfit "

" which one babe you have two I think? "

" both I was gonna wear Dr Harlen Quinzel first and then half way through the night I would wear the Harley Quin one you know I need to be extra I love to be extra "

" I know babe you have to spray my hair with that green temp dye and gel it down and also do those tats"

" yea I know lets go ahead and get this thing going let me wash my face first "

He sits in my chair in front of my vanity and I grab my phone and go on snap.

" ok everybody yall see my baby he look good right? but he bout to look really sexy when I get done with him "

I start with his hair then on to the make up that I had to specifically buy for him but I love him so its ok. when I was done and made sure he had the tattoo right and they looked good. I grabbed his outfit and helped him put it on. I pulled down his pants and bit my lip when I saw that he had a boner.

" if you wanted to give me top then all you had to do was ask shit you don't have to ask you just pull them motherfuckers down and get to work "

" shut the fuck up boy I just like dressing you because you say funny shit like this I haven't heard you cuss in a while though ever since the baby repeated you saying fuck you stopped cussing "

" I mean who would have thought that your niece was gonna end up copying what I said she just kept saying it and saying it then when her moms got here she cussed you out for cussing in front of her "

" yea I know I just like the way you sound when you cuss especially when you slide in this pussy then bit your lip and say 'fuck this shit wet' I swear that shit make me cums just with that but any who I need to get ready "

" here is those outfits you were looking for " Derek pulls them out from his side of the bed

" I knew you had them "

" I thought they were for some type of sex thing "

" everything is not a sex thing Derek James "

I got myself ready and then had to find my sexy nerd glasses.

" DEREK? "

" it's in my desk drawler "

When I put those on then the door bell rung I smile and ran down the stairs.

" move bitch "

I answered the door smiling hard as a motherfucker.

" one order of a purple Lamborghini? "

Derek came down the stair as soon as he said that.

" Alyce I know you didn't? "

" yes yes i did "

" sign here "

" yes babyboy "

" I'll be back tomorrow morning at 9 am "

He hands me the keys and I smile.

" why did you get that? "

" because we're the it couple of this party everybody else are gonna be stupid outfits but we're gonna be some beast "

I ran up the stairs grabbed my other outfit and we left.We got to Skates house and we were sitting in the car while I was trying to fix up my New York accent right. When I finally got it right we walked into the house and Derek said out loud

" DOCTOR QUINZEL "

Everybody looked at us and saw how we looked and in my head I was like 'yea bitch I know me and my nigga look good don't we? don't touch me bitch unless you want smoke cause you don't want none of this fucking smoke I promise cause I'll beat that ass bitch'. We went through the night drinking and smoking and just chilling and it was the middle of the night and I went to change. I changed into my Harley Quin outfit and came back and once again those bitches was stressing me. 'yea bitch I know I look good but don't touch me cause I am the baddest bitch in here'. I was drinking more shots and smoked a whole blunt by myself and the Derek and I were dancing when Skates ex who was uninvited I repeat uninvited bumped into me.

" bitch who the fuck you think you are " she looked me up and down

" a bad bitch but you your just a dog "

" bitch who you talking to? "

" woof woof you bitch "

I punched the fuck out of her and then jumped on her ass then I started choking her Derek pulled me off of her and I smiled.

" I choked you bitch cause I know you like that shit "

" that's why I fucked your man "

She was still taking shit so I jumped on her again beating her ass she was screaming bloodly murder I got off of her and grabbed my bat from Derek.

" Derek lets fucking go before I kill this bitch "

" damn bitch you just got your ass beat " Derek and skate yelled together

Everybody laughed and began to party harder than before. We were on our way home and I was high and drunk and I was feeling on his face.

" baby I really love you but was I to mean when I beat that bitch ass haha you saw how she was screaming when I was beating that ass I love you so much Derek I swear I do "

" I know and I love your dumb ass too "

" why I got to be dumb for Derek? can you hurry up and get us home so I can fuck your brains out "

We were driving back listening to music and boo'd up came on and I started singing it to Derek When we got home he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom upstairs. I took off my outfit and used my makeup wipes i was sitting there with just a bra and underwear and I laid on the bed and waited for Derek while he was in the bathroom. When he came out he jumped on the bed and started kissing me.

" baby am I really mean? "

" what? no you are the sweetest girl I have every met you just don't take any shit from anybody and I love you and I want you to have all my babies and I was gonna wait until Thanksgiving but I can't keep it to myself "

He reached over towards his bedside table and pulled out a little box. I looked at it and I smiled so bright while he looked at me with love in my eyes.

" Alyce my love my everything I love you with every fiber in my being you are everything I would want in a woman you are the perfect woman I have loved you since I first met you in high school when I saw you working out back then you had a boyfriend I stole you from him cause he didn't love you like I loved you I just want you all to myself so can you please do me a favor and becoming Mrs. Derek Luh "

" you piece of shit Derek of course I will marry you "