God is a Woman Pt. 2

ALYCE POV

When I actually did wake up I stood up and stretched grabbing my bag with everything in it I might need. I went in the bathroom and began to brush my teeth and wash my face I re curled a couple pieces of hair making sure I looked as good as I did during the wedding. I did some natural looking makeup little bit of eyeliner and mascara with blush and eye makeup. I look in the mirror and smiled knowing I'm bad bitch. I walked out the bathroom and sat back beside the Derek and looked at my phone.

I got on twitter as I placed my head on Derek's head.

'Last night was a dream I'm glad I got to enjoy it with my husband Derek Luh wedding pictures soon'

I smiled as I hear Derek start to grunt letting me know he's about to wake up. When he did wake up he tried to kiss me and I stopped him by his forehead.

" no way you even thought of kissing me with that morning breath "

" I thought but I should have known better "

" here Derek "

I kissed his cheek and handed him a mini bag for his tooth paste and brush. He got up and stretched and walked into the bathroom. When he came back and I just smiled looking at his face.

" what is it? "

" I just love me some you "

I leaned in and grabbed his face and began kissing him. I ran my hand through his hair I pulled back and smiled.

" how did you get your nails done this time "

" my favorite color " he said rubbing my hand

" I know baby now are you ready to tell me where we going? " I said getting annoyed

" the pilot is going to tell us any minute " he said still holding my hand

As if on cue

" this your pilot speaking we are about to descend into Brazil I hope y'all enjoy your honeymoon so sit down and put on your seatbelts "

" you didn't? " I said with

" I did " he smiled

" I didn't think you would remember considering all the weed you smoke " I smiled at him kissing him cheek

" what? You smoke just as much as I do maybe even more " he said smirking

" oh shut up I'm so excited " I said jumping in my seat

When we landed I grabbed my coat and my bag. Both of Derek's assitants came out of no where one had our bags and the other had a phone in his hands.

" alright Derek I got y'all a hotel to stay in- "

" I asked for a condo "

" I know but you gave me a budget and it was over the budget "

" it's ok I can splurge a little at least for this occasion "