God is a Woman Pt.3

ALYCE POV

When I woke up I was hungry like really hungry. I knew that the people had a workout room. It was like 5:30 I walked downstairs with my bike shorts on and a t shirt I got up and went to take a shower and wash my hair. After I finish cleaning myself I put on some shorts with spaghetti strap shirt with no bra. I walk downstairs and start making pancakes, eggs, and bacon with orange juice. Derek comes downstairs and start scratching his head.

" it smells good down here and I'm staving from last night " Derek said smiling

" I know I made you something to eat cause I figure you were hungry from taking care of me " I said still cooking the eggs

" guess who you befriended last night? " Derek said sitting down at the table

" Matthew McConaughey? nonono I met Drake or Zendaya? " I said putting the eggs on our plates

" no but you're so close you actually met Rihanna " Derek said laughing at the videos he took last night

I was putting fruit on our plates when I stopped mid air.

" Derek you're kidding right? I did not meet Rihanna I didn't I know I didn't " I started smiling really hard my face started to hurt

" you did apparently gave her your number and she wants to link before you leave " Derek said

" wow I love when I get drunk I always meet someone new " I said

We sit and eat as I watch tv on HULU I am so excited that I met Rihanna.

" so baby I thought that today we would do something? " Derek says eating his food

" yea and um what is that? "

" we should jump off a cliff and fly over the waters "

" oh of course we should something new yea we not doing that shit "

" I was serious though we should do it "

" ok- "

I got interrupted from what I was about to say when my phone started to ring. He answered it not knowing the number it was. Derek and I both finish eating and I change into a a bathing suit.

"Alyce coming in here someone wants to talk to you "

I walk into the kitchen where Derek was and show me the with Rihanna face on it.

" why are you showing me the videos from last night again? "

" no it's FaceTime but head it's Rihanna nigga she wanted to talk to you "

" you looking good mamas but I thought you had a different one you bought not to long ago "

" yea I know right "

" but I feel like that it doesn't look right on me so I'm not going to wear it I don't think I even I packed it "

" yes you did " Santana said from another room

"ok well I don't want to wear it I look weird in it"

"ok"

SKIPS TO AFTER RIHANNA PARTY

DEREK POV

"baby come one come in the house" I says from inside the house

"I'm so drunk" Alyce say still inside the car

"I know just come in the house so you can go to sleep" I say still standing at the door

She comes in the house and goes upstairs I go in the kitchen and grab her a gatorade and a hot pocket. When I walk upstairs the lights were off and I couldn't find where she was so I just sat on the bed. Music started to play and I saw Alyce come from the bathroom with a pink silk robe on I bought 2 weeks ago.

 Music started to play and I saw Alyce come from the bathroom with a pink silk robe on I bought 2 weeks ago

"what are you doing?"

"shh Derek siri play sexy album"

Music starts to play as she walks towards me very slowly and she begins to take off the robe I watch in complete awe. Where is she getting this from I have never seen her like this never in our 5 years of dating. When she finally get towards me and pushes me on the bed and gets on top of me. Yea if you're asking we haven't had sex since we started dating yea I gave her head and she gave me head but never sex and I'm kind of sexually frustrated so I'm gonna give her the best fucking night of her life. She takes off my shirt and begins to kiss my lips then make her way down my neck and kisses my chest then back up to kiss my lips. She goes down and pull my pants down rubs my thighs and kisses them. I shivered a little and she begun to take off my underwear she grabbed my dick and she kisses it up and down.

ALYCE POV

I made sure that I had enough spit in my mouth I started to suck his dick I heard him moan and I immediately got wet. While I was sucking dick he was moaning and so was I while I was sucking his dick I was humming a song and it was helping Derek out After a few minutes he was cumming in my mouth. I looked up and him and his eyes were closed I went up and kissed his neck. He then grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He ripped off my underwear and I heard a quiet little shit come out of his.

"every fucking time Derek every time you make me sick"

"I know and I'll always buy you another pair big head"

He licked my thighs and started to eat me out. I was a moaning mess under him I could feel myself start to become undone under him. I came in his mouth. He licked me cleaned and grabbed me and held me in his arms and we kissed for a few minutes. He flipped me over and laid me down on my back he rubbed my pussy and little bit before putting his dick inside me. I moaned under him he laid down on me I wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs. I felt all of him inside me he was going in and I was a mess under him. I flip us over and I'm on top I begun to go hard with him we were both moaning and I could tell that we were both close I level my feet on the bed and started to go harder and faster. I feel him cum inside me but I'm still going and I cum after a few minutes I fall out on top of him while he's still inside me.

"god is a woman" Derek says as I pass out beside him