Basketball Star

2 years later and I'm still coming to my hometown high school basketball games

2 years later and I'm still coming to my hometown high school basketball games. Damn I really need a life but I made a game out of it. Find a really hot guy preferably in high school (17 or 18) and have sex with him its weird but fun those young guys can go for like 5 rounds and just keep on going and going. My brother was the coach of the basketball team so I have full access to the locker room. I walked in there it was a guy putting on his shirt and he was staring me down. I licked my lips and smiled. I walk to my brothers office and see he's not in there. I sit in his spin chair and turn the back towards the door.

" hey coach there's a girl in here she was bad as hell but anyway do you know who that is? "

I spin the chair around real slow letting my dog peep out of my bag.

" I wouldn't let coach hear you say that he's really protective over his little sister "

" you're coaches sister? do you remember me at all? "

" no I can't say that I do "

" oh ok "

He walks out and I look at his number before he walks out #1. He looks good as hell I think I just found my next. 20 minutes later we were all around my brother while he gave a pep talk and some how I got beside this mysterious dude.

" so what's your name? "

" Derek you? "

" Alyce "

" you grew up and forgot about me now huh? "

" what do you mean? "

" laney my sister your best friend you don't remember me? "

" you saying I grew up baby you grew don't look nothing like you used to look you were- "

" I know goth long hair weird little white dude I know but I cut it and started playing basketball and found out I'm athletic and stuff but you look entirely different I didn't know who you were "

" I know I was the fat girl who followed your sisters every limb but I grew up and lost weight I guess we both changed then "

" I'm having a party at my house after this game- "

" I'll love to come "

After the game

I was about to leave the school when Derek stopped me.

" can I get a ride? "

" yea I guess "

" where did you get this car "

" my rich uncle got it for me I'm his favorite he asked me what car I wanted for graduation and I told him I wanted a Volvo and he got it for me I love this car "

" sweet "

" I have to take my dog home it's past her bedtime "

We got to my house and he follows me out and we walk into my room and looks on the wall and see all of the pictures of all my friends

" my parents are gone to the beach for a week and I'm gonna be here by myself  "

" I mean I can stay over here with you no big deal you know I could sleep in the living room "

" really? I mean only if you want to though "

" yea ill protect you I'll do anything for you "

I set up the food and water for the dog and turned on the tv to make sure she won't feel by herself. We got back in the truck and drove to his house which wasn't that far away from my house. When we got there it was a lot of people there, we got out the truck and a bunch of his friends came up towards him greeting him.

"hey Alyce I'm bout to go take a shower I'll be back "

" damn you work fast don't you? she bad as hell "

" she's just a old friend of mines "

I walked towards where Delaney was and I smiled at her then hugged her.

" I missed you bitch "

" I missed you too but where my little Alayna at I miss her so much did you get that money I sent a couple of weeks ago "

"yea I did thank you for that I'm kind of going through some hard times Nate left me for some bitch and I had to move back with my mom but I'm glad I have a friend like you"

"you welcome you know I love you and my sweet girl"

" so you and my brother huh? "

" what? no!!! "

"it's ok if you like him I don't really care between you and me he's had a crush on you for all of his life and you know you liked him "

"well he grew up but there is nothing wrong with it I guess"

I got in the car and dug in my pocketbook to find something. Before I found it I heard a knock on my window I gasped not sure who it was.

"You leaving already you literally just got here 30 minutes ago"

" no I am just about to smoke you wanna smoke with me? "

" I can, can my boy smoke with us? "

" yea he got a blunt? "

" yea "

The dude got in the car and he pulled out some waters. We sat in the car I started smoking mine then I passed it to Derek the dude passed it to me then on and on. After about 20 minutes we were high as hell. We got out of the car and my favorite song came on. I grabbed Derek's hand and I started whining on him. For him to be a white boy he can move his body. After a few minutes I walked over to Delaney while Derek talked to his friends.

"You and my brother look cute together surprising"

"Now we can be sisters my mom already loves you and now your dating her favorite child"

" you to much"

We were talking for a while and I was holding lady bug. Before I knew it everyone was leaving and when it was time to go home Derek went with me. We got in the car and started it up trying to get it warmed up.

"Baby I have chapstick in my bag"

He did as said and we drove off. He was watching me while I drove and I could feel his eyes on me I just smiled I handed it to him. We pulled up in my drive way and we walked in the house and I immediately took a shower considering I was dancing a lot and I feel sticky. I put on some shorts and I stole one of Derek shirts out his bag. I heard Derek in the shower he was singing and I just laughed at him and plugged up my phone. I turned on the tv and laid on my back tired but it's hard for me to sleep when I'm by myself. Derek got out the shower and was in the living room.

" Derek can you come in the room with me? I don't like sleeping alone "

" yea "

He walked into the room with no shirt and boxer shorts. DAMN. He got in the bed with me and I snuggled up to him. We were laying there with a comfortable silence I was the one to break the silence.

" so you've always had a crush on me? "

" my fucking sister damn can't tell her nothing "

" why didn't you ever say anything? "

" because I always felt I was too weird and white for you "

" I like all kinds of dudes younger old black white weird I don't discriminate I promise I'm only 2 years older than you"

He was looking down on me and I looked up to him and smiled and kissed his lips.

" I want you Alyce "

" then have me then "