Do me baby!

Saturday

Saturday. Yay. Add the sarcasm. Not only is it Saturday but of course Derek has to work today our clean up day and he has to work. I go up stairs and start in the kids rooms since they were at their grandmas house. I turn on my music, and start to clean up and sing while I'm cleaning when I was done I put a air fresheners in the wall. I go in the kitchen and clean up Derek's cooking from this morning. I go to the bathrooms upstairs and clean those then goes to the living room. I was bending down cleaning up when that prince song came on.

" do me baby like I never done before "

I did a arch with my butt in the air singing along to the words and shaking my butt.

Derek POV

I walked through the door with the boys ready to see my baby. I open the door and I see my thick beautiful incredibly sexy wife on the floor moving that booty. I stop and stare caught in complete awe.  We stand there just watching her. I bite my lip with my teeth thinking about how I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her tonight.

Alyce POV

I finish getting the stuff off the floor and I twerk a little the song changed to cardi b.

" pop that pussy like popping pussy is going out of style pop that pussy while you work pop that pussy up in churchh- "

I turn around and see Derek, KDL, and Skate they are watching me.

" how long have y'all been watching? "

" only for a little while we didn't want to disturb you in your happy place "

" yea I bet you fucking didn't but did you bring the weed I've been needing to smoke "

" I got it these two dumbasses is gonna match with us "

" yay I haven't had a smoke session since the twins "

" 16 years that's a long time "

" I only smoke on rose petals so I hope you two don't mind we trying to be more organic "

I got my rose petals and rolled the blunt and lit up. I saw Derek whisper something in Kevin's ear.

" what was that? "

" I was saying I love a woman who can roll their own blunt that shit sexy "

" mmhmm shut up "

I handed him the blunt and just chilled until the blunt was passed back to me I smoked when I was done I got up and got me some hot Cheeto puffs and a cup of milk and also some water. At the end of the sesh my eyes were hella low and I was hungry as hell.

" do y'all want something to eat? "

" hell yea mama "

" nachos? "

Everybody shook their heads and I went in the kitchen and made enough for about 20 people. When I was done I walked in with a full plates of nachos enough for all of us. Derek tried to get  some and I smacked his hand.

" y'all better get your own "

" ok I forgot how hungry you get when you smoke "

I sit there and eat all the nachos on my plate by myself. I get on Derek's lap and fell asleep. When I woke up I was in bed. I reached over for my water then got up and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs with my cover around me and sat beside Derek on the couch.

" what did I do? "

" you twerked for us and you made over a thousand dollars "

" really? I can get my hair done I wanted a vixen sew in and my nails and get my tank full and get the kids and I some clothes "