Basketball Star Part 3

Alyce POV
5 Years Later

"Hey baby can you come here please" I yelled from the bedroom

Derek came in the room while Alayna and I were taking pictures.

"Uncle Derek look at how cute I am"

"You are a very beautiful girl did you have fun with aunty Alyce"

"Yea I wish I would've gotten a chance to spend more time with you"

"Yea I been at school almost finishing up the year"

"Yea I love spending time with Aunty Alyce"

"I'm glad you do baby cakes now come on you wanna ride in the Jeep to get some food"

Derek put her on his back and ran downstairs I got up and put on my jacket and sandals.

"How you gonna drive my car without me in it?"

I went down the stairs with a little pep. I got in the car and put my head back a little light headed.

"You ok baby?"

"Huh? Of course I'm Wonder Woman right Alayna?"

"Yes Aunty and I'm wonder girl"

"That's right now give me some dap"

We rode to Wendy's and got food and went back in the house.

"Aunty when momma coming home I miss her"

"Soon I miss her too but she's looking for somewhere to stay and a job"

"Don't you want to move"

"I don't know I don't want to be to far from you and uncle Derek"

"Girl bye you can come visit anytime"

"Aunty school winter break is over in a couple of weeks I can't wait I get to ride the bus with all my friends"

"Yes I get to stay in bed late"

"You have to get up for painting you have a exhibit coming up soon"

"Yea I know I know but I can still sleep in late I do most my painting at night anyway"

I looked at Derek and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Derek j"

"Love you too baby"

We ate our food and watched tv. As soon as I got done eating I felt my mouth watering like I'm about to throw up. I got up and ran to the bathroom leaving them there looking confused. When I got to the bathroom it came up faster than it went down. I was there puking my insides out.

"Aunty are you alright?"

"I'm alright just get out of here please"

I sat on the floor confused as to why I'm sick on the stomach. I sat on the side of the tub dry heaving. I hear a knock on the door and immediately try to close it.

"Derek get out of here I don't want you to come in here get out"

I slam the door in Derek's face and I felt really bad about it but I don't want him nor Alayna to see me like that I wouldn't want anyone to see me like that not even my mom. I sat on the side of the bathtub continuing to throw up. After a while I was just dry heaving when I was finally done I brushed my teeth and washed my face took a shower. I put on some sweatpants and a crop top with my fuzzy slides on. I went downstairs and sat on Derek's lap he grabbed the cover and wrapped it around me.