Otp

Alyce

" I don't want you to do it and that's the end of it Alyce " Derek said looking at his phone obviously ignoring me

" why it's just Nathan he wants me to be in his video? " I sat down beside him and put my head in his lap looking up at him while he puts his phone in his pocket

" ok just tell me this? What's the name of the song? "

" otp "

" and what does that means? "

" out of town pussy "

" ok so what were you gonna do in the video? "

" look hella good and um walk around in a skimpy outfit "

" ok I know me and skate aren't on talking terms right now but he knows you're off limits and you know that too "

" so I can't do the video can I Derek? "

" no you can't baby "

" but you're not my dad you can't tell me what to do "

" you know what I was wrong do the video "

A week later

" Derek do you want to see the video "

" not really no "

" please watch it I look so good "

" ok "

When the video was over I looked at Derek he looked like he was mad.

" I'm gonna kill him "

" Derek it's not real you know I love you and no one else "

He gets up and storms out the room I threw Derek's Nike hoodie on and followed him. He got in the car and drove to Nate's house. When he got out he banged on Nathan's door.  I thought that the door was gonna fall off. Derek's face looked when he was mad was hot as fuck but this was a bad time to say that. When Nate opened the door Derek started to push on him.

" yo skate what the fuck is your problem? That's my fucking girl don't be out here acting like she's your girl when she's not "

" yoyoyo you're tripping that's why I've been texting you so I could explain this to you but you don't want to text nobody back you dumb fuck "

" it doesn't matter what you say "

" can I at least explain myself "

" you can but I still don't care "

Skate moves aside and I pull Derek inside the house and I can clearly see that he's still mad.

" well Derek let me start by saying I'm sorry the girl I'm dating now doesn't want to be in the lime light just yet "

" how is that a opportunity to exploit my girlfriend "

" I took the opportunity because they are twins well not really they look just alike so I figured I could just say it's my girl so nobody would really tell the difference Alyce could help me she said it herself "

" Dime come down here please "

She came out the room almost instantly smiling cause she sees her best friend Alyce.

"Hey best friend "

She kisses my cheek and I smile. I look at Derek and he looks astonished he starts scratching his head.

" wow now that I look at the both of them I can't really tell the difference "

" same thing I say when they chill together "

" how long has they been friends "

" for about a month or 2 ever since they met "

" shit man I'm sorry I apologize we still cool? "

" yea man you know it "

I tried to do something different y'all tell me if you like it