Jingle Bell Time is the Right time

Christmas time with my baby Derek and my unborn baby boy Derek Jr. Derek and I were trimming the tree and drinking hot chocolate I got on my knees so I could fix the skirt so it looks good. The night before Christmas Eve or as some say Christmas Eve eve.

I stood up slowly making sure I was careful because I was 8 1/2 months pregnant

"be careful baby don't want you falling"

"thanks your just so sweet"

I walk back to the couch an sit as I sip my coco watching Derek put the star on top. He was walking around shirtless because I've been turning the heat on 80 ever since I got pregnant I've been cold and thank god it's the winter if not I would have died of heat stroke. I jump out of my thoughts as I see Derek waving his hands in front of my face.

"you ok babe?"

"yea just looking at your back muscles god! Baby you are very sexy have sex with me?"

"You know what the doctor said bedrest no sex or the baby will come earlier than wanted"

"I know I just want you inside me"

He walks over to me and I smile as he sits beside me and pat his lap signaling for me to sit on his lap.

"no because I'm heavy"

"baby you know the doctor only said you gained 25 pounds and it's for the health of our baby little dj"

"your sweet but no I'm just going to cook some fries and put chili and cheese with ketchup and eat Oreos with peanut butter cause it's better than sex"

"this baby better be healthy"

" what was that Derek?"

"I said I love my beautiful pregnant wife"

"whatever that's why I'm not making u a Reese Oreo milkshake"

"babe please"

"only because you asked nicely"

After I made me something to eat we were planning on watching home alone 1,2 and 3. By the second one we both fell asleep.

Derek

I wake up and Alyce was still sleep so I figured I will carry her in the bed. I pick her up and walk up the stairs and lay her in the bed making sure she's warm before I pee. When I come back I get in the bed and she immediately snuggled up to me.  I went to bed with a big ass smile on my face happy to start my family with the woman I love. I woke up hours later because the bed was wet I pulled the covers back and Alyce and I were both wet so I put the cover back on her and took a quick shower then woke her up after I ran her water so she could wash up.

"baby wake up your water broke and you need to take a shower and get ready to go to the hospital"

As she got up to go wash I grabbed the over night bags for us and the baby car seat.  By the time I hooked it up properly Alyce was bushing her hair and teeth at the same time.  She had a contraction and started groaning she sped up. I grabbed her and my phone and her purse. She walked outside and got in the car waiting for me. When I got in the car she was on the phone with her mom.

"yea mom we going to the hospital right now Derek just finished grabbing our stuff ok see you there "

I drive faster than usually with my cautions on Alyce was breathing hard moaning and groaning. When I got to the hospital they put her in a room Immediately. They said she wasn't quite ready to push so she would just have to wait. 20 hours passed and the doctor said she was ready to push her mom was in there me on one side and her mom on the other side she was squeezing my hand tight as she pushed. 

"Derek I am never having having sex with you again this hurts so bad"

After she said that we heard faint crying.

"it's a boy dad you want to cut the cord"

"actually we won't cut the cord we want the placenta to stay attached"

As soon as they wiped him off and they handed him to Alyce. While she was holding him she had another contraction so she handed the baby to me.

"apparently mrs. Luh there's another baby in here i need you to push for me"

She pushes while I hold Dj she push and push until faint cry's are heard again.

"it's another boy mom"

I smile I can't believe my baby just had twins. I always wanted twins but I didn't tell her. She was holding one and I was holding the other one. 

"so baby what are we going to name the other baby"

"I was thinking about naming him after your dad"

"I would like that baby"

I kissed her forehead and smiled glad I have my little family with my babies