High school

Alyce POV

Damn I really don't want to go to school today but I have no other choice. I got up and went straight towards my bathroom doing the regular morning routine washing ass brushing teeth and everything in between.

 I got up and went straight towards my bathroom doing the regular morning routine washing ass brushing teeth and everything in between

My parents were already gone to work so I don't have to hear my parents mouth about what I wear to school. My music was playing as I was getting ready and Cardi B Money was playing.

"walking past the mirror like damn I'm fine looking at my dog like nap nap time"

I slipped on my black satin heels and my keys and my bag with my school things in it. I got in my jeep and drove to school. I parked in my spot closes to the school and I walked out my car and walked towards my first period. I walked in and everybody was looking at me I just smiled and sat down.

Skip to 4th Period

I started walking towards the lunch room so I could get 2 slices of pizza a chicken sandwich bag of chips and two waters and a mountain dew. I know what you're thinking damn bitch you eating all this food? you pregnant or something? And no you whores I'm not pregnant I'm sharing half of this food with Derek also my period just went off and I'm trying to keep my Ph level neutral nobody wants a acidic vagina. I walked into the locker room and put all of my stuff into my locker except my water bottles. I put my hair in a bun tightly wrapped making sure I don't mess up my curls since Derek and I are going on a date right after school. I changed into my gym outfit.

I put on my adidas and walked out to the gym where I knew that Derek would be

I put on my adidas and walked out to the gym where I knew that Derek would be. He was shooting hoops with a few of his boys and I walked up to where he was. He threw the ball to one of his friends and moved us to the side.

"hey baby"

"hey Derek I miss you why did your parents have to take you with them for their business trip I told them that you can stay with me"

"I know but now I'm back and we have that date tonight and a couple of my guys told me you're looking really good today so I'm ready to see that"

"did you drive today?"

"no told my dukes to drive me because I figured I would drive your car tonight"

"ok I don't mind I hate driving anyway"

I kissed his cheek and he smacked my ass and I walked away. I turned around and licked my lips. I made sure my headphones and phone was in my pocket. I talk to my friends until the coach told us to go outside and run and thankfully Derek and I both have to go outside and run today. When we got to the track I put my headphones in and did my mile I finished in 6 minutes and I sat down on the bleachers and bout 3 minutes later Derek came and sat beside me.

"so where we going?"

"well I was thinking there is a movie I don't know if you heard of it but its called The Sun Is Also A Star but I'm gonna take you to see that"

"oh my god you caught my drifts and I got us something to eat"

"good cause I'm gonna need something to eat"

"I'm hungry as hell"

"you not pregnant are you"

"yes I am actually"

He looked at me for a second or so before I laughed at him.

"I'm fucking with you Derek I'm not pregnant"

The two classes start to walk to back to the locker rooms. I make my way back into the locker room and go into the shower and turn it on I walk back to my locker and get my soap towel and lotion. I take a long shower when I was done there wasn't anyone in the locker room and I put on my bra and thong I put on my lotion and when I was done I was standing at the sink by the bathrooms. I did my makeup nothing to glamorous but still great enough to catch Derek's eye when I was done I put on my outfit. I was about to walk out the locker room before I realized that I didn't put my hair back down. I let it down and comb my hands through it. I walked out and towards my jeep.

"hey Derek"

Derek was looking at his phone not paying attention.

"damn ma you looking gorgeous"

"I know I know"

I threw him the keys and jumped into the car. I handed Derek a piece of pizza and half a chicken sandwich and opened the Mountain dew.

"thank god I'm hungry as hell"

We ate the food and chilled in the car considering that the movie don't start until 7. After we were done I jumped in the back Derek got in the back also we took a hour nap. When I woke up Derek was up and driving to the movie theater I got up and got in the front. I kissed him on the cheek and smiled grabbing my phone off the charger.

"did anyone text me?"

"your mom called and I told her that I was taking you on a date and that I thought that you was going to tell her and she was happy cause she said that you were getting on her nerves you kept saying that you missed me and it made me smile"

"that's all?"

" actually no Corey texted you and he said that he needed the answers for the homework"

"oh ok"

I turn on some music as he still drives it seems like there will be another 20 minutes before we get there. We finally get there and I got out the car and fluffed out my hair and waited for Derek so I can hold his hand.

"you buy the tickets I buy the snacks"

I walk to the snack bar and get popcorn, reeses, m&m's with peanuts and a large Mountain Dew and a water. Derek walked towards me smiling and I put my eyebrows together confused about what he so happy about.

"what's got you so happy?"

"well the girl at the ticket booth thought I was fine and she gave us an elderly discount I had to flirt a little to get her to do it though so don't get mad"

"I won't get mad I love and trust you to much"

We got into the theater and settled down I looked at the time and noticed that we have a few minutes before the movie start so I go to the bathroom. When I came back I saw some girl talking to Derek. I kept walking towards her and I noticed it was Jaylice the bitch I can't stand.

"oh hey Alyce I didn't know you were here"

"oh bitch you knew I was here that's my boyfriend and I'm gonna be where? Everywhere he is but you know I don't want to fuss with you so I'm gonna sit down and your gonna walk away"

"I'm not going anywhere"

"bitch did I stutter?"

She walked away clearly upset and I smiled and sat beside Derek and smiled waiting for the movie to start.

First of all The Sun Is Also A Star I'm endorsing it because one it's interracial two its my boy Charles Melton in it and also the wonderful beautiful Yara Shahidi. When I tell you that woman is god sent and I love her so much it just came out. So please make sure that you watch it and support the black communities.