I live for you

I lay in the bed feel bad and I haven't even woke up yet. I roll over to lay on Derek who I'm sure is already awake.

" time to wake up my love "

" no I don't think I'm going to work today feel my head "

He puts his hand on my head and he moves it just as fast. He gets up and puts a cold wash cloth on my forehead.

" you don't have to do this Derek I can take care of myself "

" no you can't you caught the baby's cold "

" I'm fine I just need to rest but you have to go to work soon D so go get ready the baby and I will be ok "

" well let me at least make you some soup and get everything you might need and bring the baby in here "

" thanks baby "

He kissed my lips and I smiled and laid back down on his side smelling his scent. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went to check on the baby and I heard Derek talking to someone on the phone.

" yea I'm going to be a hour or so late Alyce is sick along with the baby so I'm going to make sure she's ok before I come in "

He picks up the baby and I run back in the bed making sure he doesn't see me. He put the baby on the bed and goes downstairs then came back up with a box full of waters the baby milk the baby cereal bottles and extra pacifiers. He changed the baby diaper.

" ok so I have everything you would need for the baby but the soup is on the stove on low I got the crackers from the cabinets and there's orange juice and water in the fridge like a lot "

" thank you honey bunn "

I had laid down and fell asleep again when I woke up I was hot again so I took a cold shower and put on Derek's shirt and underwear and went downstairs and got some soup. I went back upstairs to see the baby was up. I change her and put new clothes on. Half the day was gone and I got a call.

" hello? "

" hey babe your voice sounds better like this I love it "

" oh hush Derek shouldn't you be working though "

" I finished the song early today so I'm coming home to take care of you "

" you don't have to do that baby come enjoy your half day "

" but I live for you to take care of you everything "