We found love in a hopeless place

DEREK POV

Damn I can't wait to go to this club I have been a little down since I was dumped. That hoe broke up with me months ago but I haven't been with anyone in years. Nate KDL and I are going to the strip club on 4 Ave and I'm planning on taking someone home with me.

 Nate KDL and I are going to the strip club on 4 Ave and I'm planning on taking someone home with me

ALYCE POV

Dang I really don't want to work tonight but me being to nice to say no to Sammy I gonna work tonight. Well it's ok because I really wanted some extra money I've been wanting a iPhone 13 pro max maybe I could bag one of this rich assholes and become someone wife but who am I to think like that I'm just a stripper trying to go to school and not ask my parents for money 24/7. I walk into the back room and begin to change making sure that I put on the sexiest outfit I have just in case I meet someone special. I put my things in the locker and walk into the lounge as I grab a bottle of champagne. I walk around as I see 3 fine as niggas came walking into the club. Well to say niggas is a understatement because only one of them is black the other two were white. They walked straight into my section and I am so happy because now I am going to give them the best friggn' night of their life.

DEREK POV

When we walk into the club I see this bad ass thing carrying a bottle.

" hey is there anyway we could get into that girl right there section? " I asked some lady

" yes right over there she'll be over there in just a few minutes " she said smiling getting close

" ok thanks " I said backing up

We sit down and wait for 2 minutes before that beautiful thing came around the corner.

" hello I'm Alyce is there anything that you want to drink tonight "

" yes let me get 3 bottles of your best champagne and 4 glasses "

" is there someone else that's gonna be in your party tonight? "

" no only you "

She smiles and walks away getting our bottles.

ALYCE POV

I bring them bottles and also the glasses only 3. We party and they drink and I give them dances. 3 hours later that Derek guy begins to dance with me and throw money on me which all of them threw money on me tonight I know I made at least bout 3 thousand dollars with just them only. Derek grabbed my hands and started to pull me away.

" Derek where are you taking me? " I said smiling

" I want to take you somewhere away from here " he said slightly tripping over himself

" somewhere like where? " I said

" I can tell this not your scene I want to take you somewhere you never been before " he said

" Derek you barely know me? " I said with my eyebrow up

" I know but I want to take you home with me tonight " he said

" I'll think about it " I said again

" well what time do you get off? " he said

" 2 hours " I said smiling at him as he kissed my hand

" well I can wait the boys found some girls of their own I guess they leaving so you're my ride home since I'm a little drunk thank god I didn't drive here " he said grabbing my hips

" Mr. Luh go sit down I'll come get you when I'm leaving " I said as he walked away

2 Hours Later

" Derek come on lets go "

I grabbed Derek's hand led him to my car. When we got in he told me where he stayed and we got there in not time. He led me in and up to his bedroom he took off his shirt and pants jumping in bed with just his boxers on. I had on a crop top with no bra and some bike shorts with Fendi shoes with my hair in a bun.

" are you hungry? I have food in my kitchen "

" yes actually I am hungry "

" go ahead and search what you want baby girl "

I walk downstairs into Derek's big ass kitchen to find something to eat I open the fridge and he had some hot pockets. I grabbed 3 of them and warmed them up and grabbed a bottle of water and a bottle of minute maid and walked back upstairs.  I walked back into Derek's room after getting lost a few times. When I got in there and he smiles when I walked in the room.

" what took you so long good looking? "

" I got lost "

I place all the food and drinks on the bedside table and sat on the bed.

" so what is your interest in me? "

" you're young and beautiful why would I not? "

" because I'm to young for you "

" no I'm not you're 21 right? "

" no actually I'm only 19 "

" damn I'm 11 years older than you I'm old as hell "

" for your sake I like older guys "

" damn what are you doing in a strip club? "

" I'm in college and I don't want to ask my parents for money every second of the day so I got a job I couldn't find one at a restaurant or a dollar general so I started working at this strip club "

" oh well I don't think that you should stay there at the strip club? "

" why not I make loads of money and I only work 4 days a week "

" wow but I can take care of you Alyce I have money and I'm still making money I can take care of you forever "

" but you barely know me Derek "

" I know but I feel like I should get to know you so I could fall in love with you because weirdly enough I have seen you somewhere "

" let me guess your dreams your so cheesy I love it "

I hand Derek one of the hot pockets and eat one myself and watch tv. I was beginning to get uncomfortable in what I had on and Derek could notice.

" If you want to you can wear one of my shirts I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable while we sleep "

" you promise you won't kill me in my sleep "

" I don't even feel like getting up I'm too high sleepy and tired so hush and go to sleep "

He leans up and kiss my cheek but I move and turn towards him so he kissed my lips. We kissed for what felt like hours. I had my eyes closed and when Derek pulled away I smiled at him.

" where have you been all my life Derek "

" too far from you "

I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep away from all my troubles and into the rest of my life.