CHAPTER FIVE

Savannah worked with Ashe for the next four days for eight hours a day. They talked about everything and he was a comfort to be around. She tried hard, but she still ended up comparing her talks with him to the talks she'd had with Rev early on.

Those talks had been fun and comforting as well. There was really nothing wrong with their beginning. Savannah's regret was that they never learned each other as adults in the real world before getting married. Things as children was always so much more passionate.

It hadn't taken long for Rev's adult personality to show itself. And that's where she failed. She'd allowed herself to forgive bad behavior and not address it. Rev now felt entitled to do whatever he wanted to get his way.

Ashe? Talking to him was different. He was an adult, running his own tattoo business. She'd learned that the shop was owned by someone else and he paid rent for his chair. He was holding some things back and so was she. But Savannah never got the impression he was lying to her. These new abilities running through her helped her to know when someone was outright lying to her.

One thing for sure, Savannah was not planning to rush into anything with Ashe, if this was something that she was supposed to explore. He was so gorgeous though. And he was accommodating. He had food waiting for her and drinks after that first day. He'd played music when they didn't feel like talking. She liked his taste in music too.

Now, after day five, Ashe was done with her entire tattoo and he'd given her privacy to look at the design. The man was a true master. When Kane and Ayea moved and took their place on her body, there was a soft swell of the image before it went back to the way it had been. They approved.

Savannah felt incredibly sexy standing naked with so many others close. Ashe promised that no one would disturb her and she'd heard him threaten someone named Sam.

She checked the inside of her thighs where the tails were. It was probably the most heated part of the tattooing. Savannah had held only a small towel over her middle while Ashe had worked. Every single thing about the tattoo was perfect.

Savannah took a few pictures before dressing up again. She had Ashe come back in and paid him double the amount that they'd agreed upon. Ashe tried to refuse, but Savannah got her way.

"Here. Keep my number." Ashe wrote a number on the back of one of his cards. He did business through email or a texting service. But, he wanted Savannah to have his private number.

Savannah smiled. "Thank you. You did a great job." She pocketed the card and looked around. A crazy idea came into her head.

"You also do piercings."

Ashe had to think about the nastiest experience of his life, to keep his body from responding to Savannah's words.

"Yes. Are you wanting something pierced?" He faced her his arms folded as he leaned back against his station.

Savannah nodded. Ashe had always worn long sleeve shirts and she wanted to know if he had any tattoos. Could you be a tattoo artist and not have tattoos?

Ashe pointed to a pricing list he kept for piercings. "I do everything from the waist up. You want something lower, for you I'll make an exception." He grinned. No way was someone like Sam going to do anything lower.

Savannah blushed. "Uh ouch. No. I'm thinking of a nose ring, another hole in my ears, maybe a tongue ring, nipple ring."

Ashe grinned. He knew she hadn't seen it before, so he showed her the ring in his tongue. It was a silver loop right now. But he routinely changed it out.

Savannah's eyes widened. She moved closer to see the silver loop with a turquoise gem in the middle. For some reason that had her insides pooling again. Ashe inhaled and she got the impression he could smell her. It did nothing to cool her raging hormones.