CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"Thanks for the update, Taysen.  Yep, Ashe said he can call if he needs anything.  We're going to be staying in Tampa for a while."  Savannah hung up the phone and looked at Ashe.

"I sure hope you know what you are doing giving Rev your number.   I do not want him having mine."  Savanna let out a little moan when Ashe began to rub her feet.

"He's going to need some support for when your family leaves," Ashe said.  "And while I loathe the male on a regular basis, he needs a little help.  Vangie hasn't given him any.  She's been at that hospital everyday asking for money for herself."

Savannah relaxed more into the sofa.  "She managed to get out ten grand before we froze the accounts.  Rev is secure there.  His rent and other bills are on auto pay and he is getting his disability from his job and supplemental payments for the added life recovery insurance.  He's got really good benefits that are taking care of seventy five percent of his medical bills.  I'd say he just needs to get rid of Vangie and he will be doing just fine."

Ashe snorted.  "Not until he learns that baby isn't his."

Savannah smiled.  "Taysen and Braydon have planted that seed and Rev is going to demand a paternity test before he gets attached to him or her."

Ashe moved from Savannah's feet, up her legs and rubbed her core through her tights.  He loved hearing her pleasure and seeing the ecstasy on her face.  Ashe took in the changes to her body, her belly swelling where their son was growing and starting to try and communicate with them.  His brain was developing so fast. 

Then there were here breasts that were already filling with milk and a cup size bigger than her C cups.  They were so sensitive, Ashe could having her climaxing just from sucking on her nipples.

His thumb pressed in on her button and Savannah's hips shot up, her legs quaked as she climaxed.

"Ashe!" Savannah lifted her hips pushing more into his touch.

"Yes, my little Luna." Ashe rubbed his thumb in circles. Her panties and tights were soaked through.

Savannah groaned. "Stop teasing me."

Ashe applied a little more pressure. "I'm not teasing you."

Another climax was threatening. "Yes you are," she managed. "Take them off!"

Ashe grinned. His pregnant mate was very serious about her orgasms lately.  Ashe magically removed the offending garments and found himself with a lap full of Savannah. Gone was her passive acceptance. She kissed Ashe and freed his trapped cock at the same time.

"Mine," Savannah declared and sank down on him.

Ashe groaned now caught up in his own wicked web. "Fuck. Yes! Yours!"

Ashe's intentions had been to bring her to several climaxes before giving into the need to be inside of her. Well, that didn't work and Ashe couldn't feel bad about it.

A long while later, they sat on the sofa utterly drained. Savannah was half asleep.  Then her belly rumbled.

Ashe grinned. His baby boy could eat. "What does he want?"

Savannah licked her lips. "Poptarts. Brown sugar kind and strawberry kind. And I think I want some eggs."

Ashe redressed his mate in case they had unexpected company. It was still frozen out, with Florida's  unusually cold weather continuing.  There was about three feet of snow on the ground.

As Savannah went through her list of breakfast food wants, Ashe swore he could taste the items she was mentioning.  That too, was something new during this next pregnancy phase.