CHAPTER EIGHT

Vangie wasn't having a good day at all. She drove back to Tampa with her phone off because of all the notifications she was getting on her social media. Normally, she enjoyed getting all that attention because it meant followers and money. She was certified on TikTok and making about a thousand a month because of her content.

Now, though, the notifications meant that people were talking about her. She really hated, Savannah Hart. That bitch was such a goody two shoes. She wished she'd have stomped her head instead of dropping that clock on her. Then she'd be dead.

Hooking up with Rev was a dream. He had a good job driving and was going to make a lot of money in the trucking business so that she could stay home and work the social media and put her baby on there now. Everyone loved a baby. Yeah, that was what she needed to turn this little set back around.

How the hell did Savannah manage to find and hook up with AsheFen designs. The guy was a legend in the tattoo world for the last decade.   People paid him obscene amounts of money to do their tattoo because of his knack for realism and pain free work. She'd been thinking about saving up and having him do a tattoo for her.

Hell, she might need to work the pussy magic on him. He had way more money than Rev would ever get. Especially since Savannah wouldn't hook him up with a job. Who would have figured that the bitch would get a new backbone along with that new body.

Those doctors had worked a miracle on her. She was sure to die after taking the type of fall she took and then the clock. Rev's mother kept talking about how much her body had wasted away until she woke from her coma and now, after working out in physical therapy, she had a hot body. Bitch. Why did she fall into gold?

Aside from almost dying, but that was minor considering she was back to normal now. Damn medical science. RJ whimpered in the back and Vangie ignored him. She was about an hour away and Rev would take care of the brat. Didn't he ever wonder why she was thirty two and had no kids. She didn't want any kids and this one was carefully thought out so that she didn't have to work anymore.

Oh yes! She would not have to work anymore but that didn't mean she was only going to settle for that. Once in Tampa, Vangie parked in the garage and took the brat inside. He smelled like he shit in the diaper again.

Rev was there pacing and he glared at her when she walked in. "You went to see Savannah and got it all over social media. I haven't been able to get my family off my back all damn day."

Vangie shrugged. "So what! I don't give a shit! That bitch Savannah is to blame! She's the one out there whoring with AsheFen!

Revari bald his fists. This was the real bitch. "They are just friends. And if I want them to stay that way, I need to get my act together. You need to move out. I'll pay child support or whatever, but I want my wife back."

Vangie slapped Rev, whipping his face around. He in turn slapped her back making sure to use just enough pressure to hurt but not leave a mark She'd left a mark on him. Bad mistake he thought.

"Don't try it again," he threatened when her hand raised. "I know you, remember, and how dirty you fight. It won't end well for you. And you likely wouldn't look good in prison orange. You don't cook or clean shit so you can't try and poison me. I've updated my family to so they know where the blame is going to go. So get your shit and get out. You have enough of my money in your accounts to find a place to stay."

Vangie screamed and stomped her foot. "Damn! I wasted my time with you. You are a weak ass ni*** and I'm done. I don't want the crying brat. You keep him. I never wanted kids, ever and now I've ruined my fucking body because of that kid."

Vangie grabbed her keys and purse before heading upstairs and grabbing all of her clothes and her other shit, some of Rev's shit she could pawn and got back into the Buick he'd bought her. Yeah, he can keep paying the car note.