EPILOGUE

Three years later.

"And you are sure you set it all back to where we are normal people?"

Solaraiah rolled her eyes. "Why you would even want to use that word normal baffles me. But yes. You are now just Ashe and Savannah. He owns the several tattoo parlors and mechanic shops and you are a video game designer. You only have like a few hundred million to your names and there is no more famous notoriety attached to you. I mean, you could at least keep ownership of the wireless company?"

"No!" Savannah yelled. "I think we are more than good with what we have. What about Rev?"

"I put that back but, well I can't change the male's heart. He is still a bitter dude and living paycheck to paycheck on the cops salary, raising his son. Vangie, she is in the shifter world now. Jordan had to claim her once his people found out about their daughter. Nothing I could do about that, either."

Ashe held up his hands. "That's fine with us. She is out of our lives and that is perfect."

Savannah took a deep breath. "I am good with things now. And thank you for letting us keep the house."

"Houses." Solaraiah smiled. "You may not want the money but little Dae will want it. When he gets older he will have a wonderful life with his billions and multiple homes. If he wants to be famous, he will be the most famous." Solaraiah gave the toddler hugging her leg a toss up into the sky before catching him. "You are just so handsome."

Ashe and Savannah rolled their eyes. They would take what they could get. They were back to being fairly normal people who had money. No more of this owning mega companies and having to deal with board meetings. They were free to be simple people. Savannah loved making her games and yep, she was selling them for a lot of money. But she was the only person in her company and that was great.

Ashe had a few different studios and he was still doing tattoos and fixing cars. They had their relationship back with the local pack now and they hoped Solaraiah kept her word and didn't change their world again.

"Well, I'm off." Solaraiah hugged Kane and Ayea after giving Dae to Ashe. "I'll stop in from time to time. Don't mind my sisters, Vale and Fallen just want to see Donovan, not raise him at all."

Savannah knew this and they'd been allow supervised visits. "We're good. They only stopped by once. Where will you go this time?"

"I don't know yet. I'm always in the mood for love and B'kaah was so goood at it. I think I will go find him again." Solaraiah floated up and away. She disappeared in a flash of rose colored sparkles.

Savannah shook her head and looked around their garage. It was back but better, upgraded in a normal way with a room for Dae and plenty of space for them live. They house in Panama was still there and they spent most of their time there, but this garage here in Tallahassee was special. It meant so much more.

Ashe put his son down to run to his toy room, Kane and Ayea following. He wrapped his arms around Savannah, hand over her still flat belly. "I think our daughter may want you to eat something."

Savannah laughed. "I'm a bit hungry now that you've brought it up. What are you going to feed me?"

Ashe scooped his mate into his arms. "Whatever you want my little Luna. You are everything to me."

Savannah held on to her mate. "I am so glad a lonely goddess found me and gave me a rebirth opportunity. I never knew life could be like this." She kissed her mate.

"And it is only going to get better."