CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

What were they so happy about down there? Vangie stabbed another shrimp and ate it. She was feeling a little queasy, likely from all the stress she'd been under lately. Savannah! She hated that female. From the day she'd met Rev, she'd seen her future to being able to sit on her ass and not work. But, that was so far from the truth. Rev had been asking her to get a job since she got back from their little planned absence.

He was a cop and making more than eighty thousand a year now. Why did she have to work too? They could get a good apartment and be just fine on his income.

No! He had to compare her to Savannah. She always worked. Savannah worked up until she had the baby. Savannah, Savannah, Savannah! She hated hearing that broad's name!

"More, Mama. More." RJ held out his hand, wiggling his pudgy little fingers.

Vangie placed more food on his plate. Having a kid at this age was supposed to be fun. All of the social media posts were fun and entertaining. This kid though, he always wanted something. Potty, food, drink, hugs. It never stopped. He liked to be in the same room with her all the time.

That wasn't always good when she had her side hustle. She needed to hide him then so she could get her money. Vangie's mind thought back to Jordan from last month. Mmm that man had a big thang, at least eight or nine inches and so thick. He'd had her screaming!

Jordan had called for a repeat, but she had access to money now. Maybe she wouldn't charge him this time. He wasn't like Rev who needed two rounds; before he could go for more than ten minutes. And Rev was a regular seven, maybe seven and a half. He could do other things really well though and Jordan wasn't into that for a paid fuck. Jordan also like to use real vulgar words that Vangie had to tune out.

More laughter came from the other end of the table making Vangie want to scream. Rev had cop buddies over now talking about bullshit stuff.

Vangie glared down at the other end of the table. Why were those men so fucking gorgeous? Damn. Ashe and that hair. His size. Vangie just knew he had a third arm. All of them had to have one. And who was that dude all over Laila? She was too young to know what to do with him. Vangie figured she could try him out. He was looking good with his long hair too. The last one had curls which Vangie wasn't too into. But, he was the twin brother. Did they share? That was hot to think of herself between them.

"Are you done, RJ, my guy?" Rev reached for his son who was just playing now.

RJ held up dirty hands that Rev cleaned and picked him up. "Potty, Daddy."

"Let's go potty." Rev waved at his cop buddies. "I'll catch you guys later."

Rev glared at Vangie. "You couldn't stay focused enough to see he needed to go to the restroom?"

Vangie shrugged. "He told you, not me."

Vangie cleaned up her plate so that her new coat wouldn't get dirty. She caught the movement down on the other end. Each male was whispering to one of the females, almost. Laura didn't have a male. Wasn't she dating some guy from school?

Might be a good idea to get closer to the only one without a giant man on her arm. She could tell her what Savannah was up to and help her finally get rid of that bitch. She also needed to check in with Wyatt. He was supposed to have grabbed the broad and the kid. She'd set everything up perfectly.

At the other end of the table the males cleaned up the mess. They were even smiling as they did it. The one all over Laila handed the waiter a platinum credit card and indicated he was paying for the whole table, even their meal. So he had money, then. Each one of these plates was $35.

Vangie decided to put on her acting skills. She grabbed her new Chanel bag and made her way to the other end just as the males were moving. She purposely bumped into the new guy with Laila. She made sure her purse fell.