CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Savannah bit her lip to keep from screaming. Her body felt like one live wire and it was not going out any time soon. When another blinding orgasm took her breath, she attempted to close her thighs.

Ashe chuckled, and pushed Savannah's thighs apart again. "I'm not done feasting, my Little Luna." He licked her again and felt her legs vibrate.

"I'm going to die from orgasms," Savannah moaned but she didn't try to pull away again. Her body was heating back up as Ashe went back to work.

Eventually enough was enough. Savannah rolled their bodies. Ashe never tried to over power her. She slid down his body and settle over his hardness, taking him deep. They both moaned and Savannah began to ride him.

"Mine," Ashe growled. He held her hips, pushing up as she came down. "Love. Savannah!" Ashe continued to moan her name and how he felt. She inspired him to new depths each time.

When they finally came together for the last time, Savannah lay over him, breathing hard sweating.

"It always gets better," she mumbled.

Ashe cupped her ass and squeezed. "Always. You are a miracle to me."

Savannah was content to fall asleep in this position. Then her phone rang. It was the emergency sound she programmed for her daughters and family. Reluctantly, Savannah separated her body from her new husband and reached for the phone.

She and Ashe had had their Christmas Eve ceremony with her daughters, and Ashe's friends in attendance. They'd had another celebration in the village. It was now March and Savannah was preparing herself for Laura's graduation.

It was Laura who was calling at two in the morning. "Hey, Laura. What's wrong?"

Savannah could hear her daughter crying. "Mom. Can you come. Please come. It's Dad. He had a heart attack from some medicine he'd been taking and is in the hospital. Please, Mom."

Savannah's own heart skipped a beat. "Where are you?"

When Laura told her Savannah told her she was on the way. Ashe had heard everything and was already dressed. "I'll drive. Come on, love."

This is why Savannah fell more and more in love with Ashe. She magically dressed herself and called for Kane and Ayea to return to her body. The dogs did not hesitate. They piled into Savannah's Jeep and were leaving the garage. They were still staying there for the time being.

Ashe got them to Tampa in just two hours and they were pulling into the parking lot of the hospital.

"I don't know how to feel about this," Savannah confessed to Ashe. "I'm scared but I feel like I shouldn't be. The man has been a terror for me for the last decade and then it isn't about me now. He's in serious condition."

Ashe took his mate's hand. "You shared a life with the man. You can't just turn that off. I know who you love now and that I'm your husband. But, I don't expect you not to care what happens to him."

Savannah hugged him hard. "I love you so much. You're everything."

"My little Luna. I love you too."

They were escorted right up as they were expected. When Savannah saw Rev she gasped. He looked like he'd lost twenty pounds and was so pale. Laila, Laura and Vangie were in his room. Her girls were crying and Vangie just looked disgusted. She saw that RJ was asleep in the corner. Savannah also saw that Vangie had a pooch to her stomach. She was pregnant and Savannah could pick up the scent strongly.

When Laila and Laura saw her, they came running. "MOM!"

Savannah hugged her daughters hard and just held on while they cried. Ashe was there providing his strength and her girls reached for him as well.