CHAPTER NINETEEN

They arrived at a large clearing where at least two dozen homes were arranged in a circle. A really huge circle. In the middle there was a few huts that looked like steam rooms. Savannah was curious about their use.

The homes in this circle were advanced in their looks and not something she generally saw on Earth.  Several Warlords were out, some in long sleeve shirts and some in short sleeve and some shirtless with their wings expanded.

Savannah caught on quickly. Long sleeves were males waiting for their mates and short sleeve were mated males and they were the ones with someone smaller hanging on to them.

What had Savannah truly fascinated and excited were the male mates who were walking around with basketball bellies.

"Ashe," Savannah said privately. " That male is pregnant! Wow!"

Ashe laughed lightly. "We are not so much concerned with gender here."

Savannah had an epiphany.  "You've been with a man?"

"I've lived for more than a century.  Before my eyes set forth on my beautiful mate, I had a wild and varied past."  Ashe put his hand over his heart.  "Thank you for saving me from that past."

Savannah laughed loudly drawing attention to them.  They soon found themselves surrounded by Warlords and mates.  Ashe proudly introduced her to everyone.  Savannah received hugs and congratulations on their mating and new one on the way.

Charlie, male human mate to Warlord Starch, took Savannah by the hand.  He yelled back to Ashe.  "I'm borrowing your goddess.  I might give her back or we will adopt her in our household.  Cya, Ashe."

Savannah turned to see Ashe smiling.  He shrugged.  "Have fun."

The other mates follow them into one of the largest homes.  He led her down into a basement that looked like a pleasure palace.  It was set for nothing but comfort.  Considering how large Charlie's belly was, he might want a lot of comfort.

A'Truze, a female from a planet called Aster, pulled on one of Savannah's curls.  "You human females have the best hair."

Savannah looked at A'Truze's dark red hair, much the same color as her own.  It was shaved on one side and spiky on the other side.  "I wouldn't say that.  We have hair just like yours too.  I'm not sure how I'd look with spiky hair."

The females invited Savannah right into the fold.  She sank down on a pillow as large as a bean bag chair, but it was a pillow.  It cradled her entire body.  "Oh I need one of these when I get a house."

Charlie was sitting next to her.  "I know," he groaned.  He had a tenor style deep voice with and excitement to his tone.  He had a head full of platinum blond short spikey hair.   His light brown eyes were lined in black liner and his fingernails were a bright pink.  Savannah wanted to know if he had red. 

How did he get to be that fabulous?

Charlie caught her staring.  Savannah apologized.  "I'm being so rude studying you and stealing your fashion. I'm working on being more girly."  Savannah covered her mouth and was embarrassed to her roots.

Charlie and the other girls burst into laughter.

"Oh my god.  What is wrong with me?"

Charlie took pity on Savannah.  "I'm the one you want to talk to then if you need a little fashion advice.  These other hookers have no clue."

Aurdee, mate to Warlord Marquel, threw a small puff of something at Charlie.  Her aim was perfect.  It hit him in the face.  "You floozy!  I'm a queen around here when it comes to fashion."