CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Though Savannah had protected herself from that opinionated woman from earlier, Ashe noticed that the woman's words stuck with her as they looked at outfits.

Savannah loved her body and loved her baby body more, he knew. The fact that this female now had her doubting herself made him see red.

She was browsing cute, safe outfits that she liked for everyday, but for nights out, Savannah liked to really step out with her best look.

Ashe made a plan quickly and put it all into action. He continued to shop with his little Luna, swaying her to things she really wanted and picking up the things she put back.

"You'll thank me later." Ashe kissed Savannah's pouting lips. "You're the most beautiful female in the world."

Savannah smiled. "I think I'm being the 'H' word."

"What 'H' word?" Ashe asked innocently.

Savannah secretly could admit when she wasn't completely in control of her emotions. She had let that middle aged woman make her doubt herself. But Ashe didn't stand for it and everyone else made her feel her outfit was just fine.

Ashe was the only one who had an opinion that mattered. He'd bought her several outfits and something for himself for date night. She was expecting them to go back home, but they went to a studio.

"What's here?"

Ashe unbuckled Savannah's seatbelt. "A surprise. I got very lucky."

Savannah was intrigued as Ashe escorted her into the studio. A male and female greeted them and they were led into a fairy tale.

Laura and Laila were waiting inside, looking around.

"Welcome to your maternity photoshoot," they greeted.

Savannah had no words to describe the experience. It was like some of the images she'd seen on the internet but, unique for her, Ashe and their baby.

Ashe bared his back to show off his beautiful wings, tattoos only. They took pictures in different outfits, backgrounds, and even in water. Savannah loved the pictures of her with her daughters.

Turns out, they were at a news station as well and were given some media coverage. Savannah refused an interview as did Ashe, but allowed the publicity for his company.

When they were done, Savannah hugged her husband and gave in to the hormones.

"Thank you. I'll never forget this day."

Ashe held her as close as the belly would allow. "We've got more memories to make in this lifetime."

For date night Savannah stepped out in a white spaghetti strap body suit that stopped high up, showing off her long legs and her baby inspired cleavage. It had a floral print, long sheer cover, opened in the front, that reached the floor and swirled around her to tone the outfit down just a little bit.

Ashe gave in for one night and let Savannah have her way with three inch white strappy heels.

Savannah brought out the waves in her hair and went full out on the edges. She put on her lipgloss and declared herself ready.

Ashe stepped out of the bathroom in his light blue faded jeans and white tank, tucked in only in the front, and whistled.

"I'm going to likely kill a human tonight, Savannah." Ashe grinned. "You look absolutely stunning."

Savannah laughed. "Killing someone makes you grin? We should have discussed this violent fetish much sooner."

Ashe snorted. "You're mine now, little Luna."