CHAPTER TEN

Rev showed up at her apartment one evening with his son.  They were dressed for a night out and Savannah smiled at the little suit that the baby wore.  His brown eyes were open and he was nibbling on his fist.  Rev had a black and gray diaper bag over his shoulder.

"Hello, Savannah."  Rev looked at Savannah and grinned.  His eyes heated looking at the artwork now on her body.  "Did we interrupt something?"

Savannah looked down at her work out gear, red sports bra and matching yoga pants.  Her feet were bare.  "Uh. Not really.  I'm not sure what I was doing honestly." 

With a sigh, Savannah moved back to let Rev in.  She went into the bathroom where she'd been video chatting with Ashe as they attempted to do a TikTok challenge.  She'd straightened her hair with him on video and was amazed that it was down to her butt, longer than his hair.

"I've got to go.  Rev and baby Rev just showed up."

Savannah saw the disappointment in Ashe's eyes.  He didn't try to hide it.  "Call me later if you want to talk.  Be safe and you are an amazing, strong female, little Luna."

Savannah smiled.  "I will talk to you once he leaves."

Savannah pulled on a t-shirt and went back into the living room where Rev was sitting on the sofa talking to the baby.  When he wasn't in a temper, Rev was a good father if not a bit over protective and controlling at times. 

"When did you get all of the body art?" Rev asked.

Savannah stood off to the side.  "It's been a few months now."  There was a moment of silence.  "What are you doing here?"

Rev smiled.  "Well, it's Friday night and RJ here thought it would be a good idea to take you out to dinner and pick your brain about your plans for Thanksgiving."

Savannah was thinking of going out tonight but not with him.  "Uh, okay.  I guess.  It would give us time to talk." And hopefully get him to see reason.

Rev reached out to touch Savannah's hair.  It looked so real to him and luxurious.  Her eyes widened and she stepped back from his touch. 

"Your new wigs are looking really good," Rev said.

Savannah didn't correct him.  "I'll be only a minute."  Kane and Ayea followed from their cuddled up position in front of the bar.  Once in the room they attached themselves to her body.

"You are not alone and he will not hurt you."  Kane assured Savannah.

Savannah put on simple dark blue long sleeve Midi dress that came to just above her knees.  She wore matching heels and left her hair straight but added a part and edges.  Her lip gloss served as her make up.  She grabbed a small hand bag that held phones, keys, wallet and lip gloss.  It had a silver chain strap.

When she came out, Rev was changing a poopy baby on her sofa without a diaper changing pad and she could see the small smear of poop on her grey sofa.  Savannah sighed.  She could fix it.

"Sorry about the sofa," Rev said sheepishly.  He held up a poorly wrapped diaper in a plastic bag.  "Anywhere I can place this?"

Savannah took the bag, tied it up and dropped it in her trash can.  She would deal with it later.  At least the lid on her trash had an odor shield.

Rev placed the baby in pants again and they were ready to go.  "You look sexy, Savannah.  This reminds me of our prom."

Savannah opened her mouth the reply but didn't say what was on her mind.  Their senior prom was a disaster.  She'd torn her original dark grey dress with silver beads and had to wear a dark red dress that had a bunch of shoulders.